Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bear

Anyone interested in a Darkest Dungeon playthrough?

12 posts in this topic

Darkest Dungeon

Darkest Dungeon is a rouge like, dungeon crawler game where we send a band of hero on a perilous journey to put a stop to the horrors that our previous Ancestor (accidentally) unleashed upon the world. Hopefully, we could do all of that without everyone becoming dead or insane

Some notes

• First time doing an AAR so not sure how good it would be but might as well give it a shot
  • I have some experience of the game but not much so expect lots of failures and facpalms
  • As there is a naming system in the game, we'll be looking for "volunteers". After all, it's always fun to see who die first or goes insane in pursuit of glory. :D

Feel free to ask me questions in this thread. I'll probably make another thread for the main playthrough itself

playthrough could be found here: http://www.knightsradiant.pw/topic/1751-darkest-dungeon-seeking-adventurers/

Definitely interested. I almost got the game but no time to play.

it really depends on how many people sign up for named characters. Because of the nature of the game, you really need a fair amounts of names.

You tend to get less deaths with an audience though :P 

37 minutes ago, Alex Taylor said:

You tend to get less deaths with an audience though :P 

Dunno about that. Been doing a practice run and just had a squad wipe on my fifth mission :/

Screenshot of practice run

Zfcx3tq.jpg?1

I want to emphasize that this thread is mainly for gauging interest and asking questions. If i do ever start a writeup, I'll make a new thread dedicated to it and restart the current save file.

2 minutes ago, John Henry Eden said:

Can you go crazier than my character in sheltered ? he's killed 567 people to date with a rebar.

Did a quick google check on the game. Honestly, it sounds fun if you do a playthrough of the game and do a writeup here