United States of Carolina

My Final Remarks

53 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, United States of Carolina said:

It's interesting that you post a picture of Trump, the candidate that I supported in the general election.  Trump advocates for the originalist idea of the Constitution, which guarantees the right of free speech!  He also is not a crony politician/official who appeals to special interests and bureaucracy, such as yourself and Hillary!  In contrast, Trump appeals to the "forgotten man and woman."  These forgotten people are those who staunchly oppose your cronyism and censorship, and who will soon revolt.

yup, we made it about politics

You haven't seen the last of me, but it looks like this forum has.

Goodbye for now.  And remember, the best is yet to come.

--

"The best revenge is massive success."

- Frank Sinatra

You clearly know nothing about TKR, it leadership, or it members. TKR has always been and will always be an authoritarian dictatorship. There is no democracy here as it will always fail. You call for members to revolt and start a revolution to bring democracy here to TKR, you would have never fit in, no one here would have supported your calls fo change. You are undoubtedly one of the worst applicants we have ever had. Oh and TKR doesn't censor it members, if we wanted to talk crap to Rickky or IC we would(and we do). 

I'm tired of IC repressing me. Strange men posting pictures of their legs on the internet is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not some sexy pair of shanks. I mean, if I went around, flexing my calves and saying I was an emperor, they'd put me away. I propose that we become an autonomous collective, or an anarcho-syndicalist commune.

Edited by Woot

Image result for get a load of this guy

I think you're taking things a little too seriously, it's a game pal. Plus you don't just come into TKR as a nobody trying to change everything lol. 

Holy walls of text BATMAN!!!

i have no idea what this is, but it is obvious that you did something wrong and fucked up and got kicked. And if the members and gov hated IC then we would of removed his crazy ass and sexy legs from gov, but he is still here. And we have freedom of speech, you wouldnt believe how many times i told IC and gov to go fuck them selves. And they can confirm this, plus this is also just a game so why are you being a drama queen?

7 hours ago, United States of Carolina said:

Postscript: I would like to recognize the actions of Bhuto to welcome me to the Knights Radiant, which were helpful and completely effective in every way.  I strongly encourage

and endorse Bhuto for a position in internal affairs.   

You guys noticed everything except this most important part :):P:D

Yes, join us in the revolution against Robert E Lee! NPO's doors are open.

Many members of TKR are frustrated with you and some of the other princes and heralds.

Okay.  I'm just advocating for a little more free speech and democratic ideas.  I am also not the one who has standards of forum or in-game behavior -- that, sir, is Robert E Lee, who removes me from the alliance due to a joke!

Yes, I was.  I received a message from Robert E Lee that I had been accepted into the alliance, and went to take the entrance exam.  After posting the comment about Fark, I returned to the forum to find all of my contributions deleted and to PW itself to find I had been removed from the alliance.

Thanks for the compliment.  You're in the same boat as Bhuto.  I'll give you some advice up front: revolt!

"I've read hentai you people wouldn't believe. Tentacles raping lolis in all the holes, ALL THE HOLES. I watched dicks giving a birh. All those moments will be lost in time, like sperms in a sea of cum. Time to fap."

--

J------- C-------

President of the United States of Carolina

I'm really quite unsure how you, you can consider descriptions hentai as a shitpost, that was a life quote that I live by, and I get a little thrill whenever I think of it.

As for your calls for rebellion, in practically every other alliance I would be like 'yeah coup!' just to be a troll, however IC is actually one of the best alliance leaders in the game.

Hey @Bhuto let's revolt! Free healthcare for everyone! Equality! Democracy!

Oh fuck that's Obama, Trump is the opposite, my bad

43 minutes ago, Rin said:

Yes, join us in the revolution against Robert E Lee! NPO's doors are open.

Tell me, when did Rin the Wise abandon reason for madness? There is only one Lord of the Roq, and he does not share power.

The leaders of Knights Radiant have taken this discussion about a review of their invasion of free speech and self-expression, and have since turned it into a political discussion.  The point here is that Knights Radiant removed a member from the alliance for no apparent reason, and has promoted a culture of authoritarianism and censorship.

Anyone who is repulsed by the actions of these leaders should come join me at Avansies (temporarily).

Don't come after my nation, which is protected by the New Pacific Order.

And my final words on this forum: The Knights Radiant will cease to exist in a very short time period.  Just wait and see.

You are totally right , stranger I just met, I have to follow u now, how can I join this avansies?

The leaders of Knights Radiant have taken this discussion about a review of their invasion of free speech and self-expression, and have since turned it into a political discussion.  The point here is that Knights Radiant removed a member from the alliance for no apparent reason, and has promoted a culture of authoritarianism and censorship.

Anyone who is repulsed by the actions of these leaders should come join me at Avansies (temporarily).

Don't come after my nation, which is protected by the New Pacific Order.

And my final words on this forum: The Knights Radiant will cease to exist in a very short time period.  Just wait and see.

Now, let's leave our readers with some interesting quotes from this discussion:

I think its your nation that will cease to exist in a very short time period

shit guys I'm sorry I was late I'm too busy shitposting on the BK forums. Am I too late to make a cheesy fallout reference ? I feel like that would add to this thread.

@United States of Carolina the Enclave does not support you, and Unfortunately I represent about 1/6th of the active forum goers in TKR :P

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor