cibence

Hi there everybody

11 posts in this topic

Welcome.

Oh a design student, graphic, clothing or something else?

Also I noticed you've already joined slack, so if you ever have any questions or need help, just hop on and let us know, we'll gladly help out.

Now the really important question, would you fight a horse sized duck or 100 duck sized horses?

16 minutes ago, Angevin said:

Welcome to the alliance, Cibence

Thanks! 

6 minutes ago, Yir Yoronti said:

Welcome.

Oh a design student, graphic, clothing or something else?

Also I noticed you've already joined slack, so if you ever have any questions or need help, just hop on and let us know, we'll gladly help out.

Now the really important question, would you fight a horse sized duck or 100 duck sized horses?

I'm a graphic designer :) I'm going to have to go with the horse sized duck, can't imagine 100 small horses charging into me lol 

On 23/11/2016 at 1:24 AM, cibence said:

Hi there!

I'm sorry, what's the Enclave? o.O

Don't get JHE started on the enclave ?.

Anyway welcome to the alliance cibence, hope you enjoy it here (we all do). I don't believe we've had someone from Singapore itself here so I'm afraid you'll have to make do with the aussies ? As your slack neighbours.

30 minutes ago, Chiron said:

Don't get JHE started on the enclave ?.

Anyway welcome to the alliance cibence, hope you enjoy it here (we all do). I don't believe we've had someone from Singapore itself here so I'm afraid you'll have to make do with the aussies ? As your slack neighbours.

:P 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead