Micchan

Movie and year

42 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Chiron said:

Blair witch project, 1999 

gotta give it to this film it took found footage style to a whole new level.

You just evolved "having shit taste" to a whole new level.

On 12/12/2016 at 5:12 AM, Micchan said:

I would pick Return of the Jedi but Scarface is ok I guess (overrated by many).

I think Scarface fits better as a birth year horoscope kind of thing.

"What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie."

5 hours ago, Yir Yoronti said:

Phew, after a first few couple of movies on the list was getting a little bit scared the year had only shitty movies.

Wow, 1989 really was a shitty year. I'd still give it to Bill and Tedd's Excellent Adventure though.

15 hours ago, Chiron said:

I'm just imagining you're rage if I said that the phantom menace was my favourite film of that year ??

Not a tragic movie like Blair witch project, just an ok movie who had the misfortune of having three illustrious predecessors and 25 years of hype.

12 hours ago, Yir Yoronti said:

BTTF2

Phew, after a first few couple of movies on the list was getting a little bit scared the year had only shitty movies.

I'm a big BTTF fan so I'm ok with this.

7 hours ago, Woot said:

Wow, 1989 really was a shitty year. I'd still give it to Bill and Tedd's Excellent Adventure though.

WHOA DUDE! Not a shitty year, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade is awesome, Dead Poets Society very nice, the first Batman was good, Do the right thing is the best Spike Lee movie, Major League was fun "WILD THING! YOU MAKE MY HEART SING, YOU MAKE EVERYTHING GROOVY... WILD THING!" Born in the 4 of july with the best Tom Cruise, Lethal Weapon 2 because I'm a fan of the saga, Ghostbusters 2 even if the first was way better, Marrakech Express, a great movie for kids like Honey, I Shrunk the Kids + nice movies like Driving Miss Daisy, The Abyss, Field of Dreams, Casualties of War, The War of the Roses, When Harry Met Sally, and sure I forgot many things.

1 hour ago, Deus said:

48 Hrs.

Over movies like Blade Runner and The thing?

Just now, Micchan said:

Over movies like Blade Runner and The thing?

Yep. Blade runner I've never liked. The thing is cool, but 48hrs is a movie that says goodbye to the 70s and entails the essence of the 80s. Plus Eddie Murphy when he was actually funny. My second pick would be Rambo anyway.

Just now, Chiron said:

...Dis bitch

We like you even if you have shit taste, that's love 9.jpg

11 hours ago, Milord said:

Michan gets really offended when we don't pick the same movie that her, its like we are damaging her intellect or some shit.

You can't damage something that doesn't exist.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor