Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hooves

Stellaris Multiplayer

57 posts in this topic

Unfortunately I couldn't make it to this session because I was really exhausted from move preparations. But I should be able to make it next session to control a random AI Empire (dont know how it all works but we'll find out).

My first ten minutes.

I find a 25 slot gaia world. I colonize it, a fallen empire is revealed and tells me to abandon it. I abandon it, they assassinate my leader and declare war on me. They humiliate me. After that, with the hatred of a thousand suns, the Imperiya Vsevoshikha colonized many worlds and currently stands as the premier miner of minerals at +145 a month as well as commanding an impressive fleet ready to destroy her enemies.

2 hours ago, Fanag said:

My first ten minutes.

I find a 25 slot gaia world. I colonize it, a fallen empire is revealed and tells me to abandon it. I abandon it, they assassinate my leader and declare war on me. They humiliate me.

Still one of the funnier things that happened so far.

Ohh! I just realized I had an old save and can post up NPC empires that I know of. Not going to post other human empires, opsec and all that.

Spoiler

VDBYNR1.png

Quavarian Commonwealth - Fanatic Individualist, Xenophobe, Natural Engineers, Resilient

Basically an empire if everyone was like Trump.

jQYpKSJ.png

Blessed Mirovandia Theocracy - Fanatic Xenophobe, Spiritual, Nonadaptive, Communal, Nomadic, Agrarian

Allied to Rin. Basically redneck farmers, trapped in their vast countryside.

neSxkUi.png

Imperial Vivisandia Stars - Fanatic Xenophile, Militaristic, Solitary, Very Strong

Advanced AI. Allied to LEGS EMPIRE. 

Vvv4bJr.png

Pouz-Jok Chroniclers - Fanatic Materialist, Communal, Natural Sociologists, Nomadic, Charismatic

A fallen empire dedicated to observing and collecting knowledge of the galaxy

UFpdU4c.png

Haahn Sovereignty - Pacifist, Fanatic Materialist, Intelligent

Allied to Darien. Kinda annoying guys.

YBhGcrt.png

Union of Tazri - Individualist, Militaristic, Spiritual, Weak (lol snails), Intelligent, Natural Sociologists

Allied to Darien. These guys have insane research stacks.

coGYLEG.png

Pallyrian Union - Fanatic Xenophile, Spiritualist, Solitary, Quick Learners, Charismatic, Enduring

idk who these guys are but they seem pretty cool now that I just noticed them.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0