Paradys

Application: Paradys

18 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Paradys said:

Welcome to the forums!

Am i right to assume you would like to join us a member of our alliance helped you?

The help for me is not the most important. I  play in PW for fun for over 220 days but  and I know that I have to change a lot in my country to optimize my power but I think that I have potential to be strong then I will cooperate with other active members. I am active day to day and yesterday I got a lot of tips to rebuild my improvement base. I want to be helpful member of this Alliance. its  time for me to start play this game more seriously.

Regards !

We will inform you about what to do if you get accepted.Just a couple more questions.Our members are also required to have a war chest, is that alright with you?

1 hour ago, Paradys said:

I downloaded Slack to my phone what I have to do next?

If you are accepted you will get an invitation to our slack channel.

Have you ever played any other online nation sim games similar to this one?

edit: I've sent a message to Daniel to peace out with you, hopefully he'll stop now

Posted (edited)

I have an account in e-republik game since 2009. I was finding all the time the game where I can rule my own country. I also tried to play e-sim but I did not like it. I played also in Tribal Wars and Tribal Wars 2 with my friends.

Regards

Paradys

Edited by Paradys

Finally the problem with the enemy has been solved. Now Im going to reorganize my improvements and Im rebuilding my military power. Next time I will be prepared much much better. I hope you will accept my application. If you have more questions I will answer it immediately.

Regards 

Paradys

4 hours ago, Yir Yoronti said:

Welcome to our forum. Dorcha was telling me about you yesterday, glad you decided to apply to us.

Let me know if that Obelisk guy doesn't accept your peace offer and I'll talk to him.

Yesterday i had someone from Obelisk raid me also. was it his guy INVICTUS of OMEGALAND  he tried to tell me that i owed him 13.5 million for no reason.  After a couple of messages with him i realized that he was black mailing me for money.  

On 1/8/2017 at 5:05 PM, President Smalls said:

Yesterday i had someone from Obelisk raid me also. was it his guy INVICTUS of OMEGALAND  he tried to tell me that i owed him 13.5 million for no reason.  After a couple of messages with him i realized that he was black mailing me for money.  

IC handled that, asked your attacker to peace out.

Paradys, if we get into an alliance war, are you willing to fight for this alliance?

Of course, I am ready to fight for the Alliance and for defend members. 

Now  Im building army after help which were provided from you.

Im also realising plan to reorganize my improvement slots. So the hard work is going on.

I feel I can be helpful for the Alliance

Regards

On January 10, 2017 at 4:24 AM, Paradys said:

Of course, I am ready to fight for the Alliance and for defend members. 

Now  Im building army after help which were provided from you.

Im also realising plan to reorganize my improvement slots. So the hard work is going on.

I feel I can be helpful for the Alliance

Regards

Sounds good, thanks for your patience :) We're at war as you know, so applications are on hold for a bit. Glad you're sticking around though -- when the war is over we'll be able to process everyone's apps.

On 1/8/2017 at 4:34 AM, Paradys said:

You've been accepted into The Knights Radiant academy.

Please read the guides and take the entrance exam (The exam isn't difficult, it's more so meant to ensure that you know where the guides and other important information is within the alliance. It should take 10-15 minutes tops).

All information needed is provided in this subforum: http://www.knightsradiant.pw/forum/21-the-academy

You will have 72 hours to complete the exam