BlackAsLight

Make TKR Great Again!

36 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Milord said:

I give up

Learn English will u?

Oh I understand. I miss wrote a word again. Sometimes I can think of one word, but end up righting a completely different word that has nothing to do with what I am writing about.

On Monday, January 09, 2017 at 5:26 AM, Augustus Caesar said:

Blackie, you were in govt before for some odd reason, I dont know why someone believed it was a good idea, but after your short time, most of the memberships want you nowhere near any position of power ever again.

To be frank he was the only one who applied. I gave him a chance.

On Tuesday, January 10, 2017 at 1:52 AM, Infinite Citadel said:

I wonder who would steal more money from their alliance as a leader, Blackie or Rozalia?

Blackie would only steal food. 

6 hours ago, Deus said:

Blackie would only steal food. 

Would anyone else really need it though? I think I would be doing you more of a favor by taking it off your hands and making more space for the resources that really matter to you. 

3 minutes ago, Dabawss said:

"Make TKR Great again, I dont like the sounds of that, it implies TKR is anything BUT great atm, and that isnt true! TKR is great! we rawk!

Wrong! Cornerstone is better! TKR needs to slash the slow registration process and the tons of online tests that require plenty of reading! P&W isnt supposed to be about taking comprehensive tests! It is supposed to be for fun! That is why TKR needs to be great again!

(I wish no ill-will to TKR I am just joking)  :P

Edited by Pope John Paul II

1 minute ago, Pope John Paul II said:

Wrong! Cornerstone is better! TKR needs to slash the slow registration process and the tons of online tests that require plenty of reading! P&W isnt supposed to be about taking comprehensive tests! It is supposed to be for fun! That is why TKR needs to be great again!

(I wish no ill-will to TKR I am just joking)  :P

Bah, lets roll cornerstone and show them who's better. as far as the reading and the tests, I support both, it shows leadership that they aren't bringing in clueless noobs :) it doesnt lessen from the "fun", but makes sure we arent filled with rabble rousers who want our protection while they fap or something :)

Just now, Dabawss said:

Bah, lets roll cornerstone and show them who's better. as far as the reading and the tests, I support both, it shows leadership that they aren't bringing in clueless noobs :) it doesnt lessen from the "fun", but makes sure we arent filled with rabble rousers who want our protection while they fap or something :)

Never! The tests are so long to read/do, when you could learn from experience! Sure having to look at a ton of info and analyzing (Ctrl + F, or Command F) where it is and copying and pasting it to the answer box helps you learn (Idk if it really does?) but I disagree of how much bureacracy is needed to join TKR! We need reform and we need it quickly!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor