ChamikaF

Application: Chamika Fonseka, President of North Ceylon

13 posts in this topic

I have briefly played Bloc Game (blocgame.com), but other than that, this is the first time I am playing a game such as this. But I don't think that will be an issue. I've already got the hang of most of the game dynamics, and am sure that whatever I haven't explored - the military aspect, mainly - I will learn soon enough. That is one of the reasons I want to join TKR - To learn about the military aspect of the game.

As a new player, I don't think I'd be able to contribute directly to Alliance wars. However, I will definitely contribute as soon as I am able to build-up a coherent military force. Until then, I will be more than prepared to collaborate with fellow TKR members to contribute indirectly to military strength, such as by providing steel, etc.

On January 11, 2017 at 7:15 AM, ChamikaF said:

That's fine.

Your nation building is looking good, nice job raiding :)

TKR is currently at war, so applications are on hold for a bit. Glad you're sticking around though -- when the war is over we'll be able to process everyone's apps normally again.

On 1/9/2017 at 6:22 AM, ChamikaF said:

InGame Ruler: Chamika Fonseka

Link to Nation: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=57029

Previous Alliances and reasons for leaving: N/A

Recruited By: Dayz

You've been accepted into The Knights Radiant academy.

Please read the guides and take the entrance exam (The exam isn't difficult, it's more so meant to ensure that you know where the guides and other important information is within the alliance. It should take 10-15 minutes tops).

All information needed is provided in this subforum: http://www.knightsradiant.pw/forum/21-the-academy

You will have 72 hours to complete the exam