Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Micchan

Lazy

11 posts in this topic

Post here stories about you being lazy.

I just searched on the internet a thing for at least 3 minutes, I have that thing in the HD on the table next to me but I don't want to get up to take it, in my defense I am wrapped in my fav blanket and feels pretty comfy here.

I bought a controller online, waited for it to be delivered, realized it didnt come with batteries, bought batteries online 

i once told a client that we had a system outage which is why he couldn't get data and nothing could be done about it

the reality is that i didn't feel like fixing his problem (which was a vpn timeout access error) and since he would be in the office the next day he wouldn't get the same problem

I once woke up late for a class, looked at the clock and decided to say screw it and stay in bed. I didn't leave my bed until the evening.

I once decided to procrastinate doing homework for reading a math textbook that was more interesting.

9 hours ago, japan77 said:

I once decided to procrastinate doing homework for reading a math textbook that was more interesting.

math textbook

interesting

479dc573ffb5.gif

I once slept for 26 hours. That was a weird feeling.

"What time is it?, I ask my mom, waking up from my slumber that I took at 5:00 PM, 6/14/15.
"7:00" she replied

"oh" I said

"PM. On the 15th"

4 hours ago, emperorpenguin said:

I once slept for 26 hours. That was a weird feeling.

Damn, the worst I ever did was 16 hours. Sleep at 8 wake up 10 am. I had been up like 48 hours finishing my thesis at that time.

26 hours??

Fucking hell. I could use that trick. My personal best is 18. Happened after finishing a 4k word research paper that I did in 1 night.

I was awake for four straight days during the end of March 2003 (combat zone in Iraq).  When I finally got to a place where I could sleep I was out for 30 hours.  I woke up super dehydrated, and weirdly, not at all hungry.  During those four days I almost died about 7 times so I was a bit on edge and none of us slept...  Oh, life is good these days!

9 minutes ago, RedFive said:

I was awake for four straight days during the end of March 2003 (combat zone in Iraq).  When I finally got to a place where I could sleep I was out for 30 hours.  I woke up super dehydrated, and weirdly, not at all hungry.  During those four days I almost died about 7 times so I was a bit on edge and none of us slept...  Oh, life is good these days!

Sheepy is taking notes, every 48 rounds soldiers must rest for 15 rounds.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0