Spartan51

Application

13 posts in this topic

I liked the idea of being able to develop my country. I also enjoyed the slack group. It kind of implied to me that this was not some huge hardcore alliance. Meaning, we can communicate in other ways, not just in game, about game issues. I also looked at the awards your alliance earned. Since the Knights Radiant was voted the most honorable and best military I decided to give it a shot. 

Our alliance uses a messaging app called "Slack". It is very useful for communication as it allows for better coordination, and the overall getting to know of everyone.

Do you find this type of thing appealing?

On January 11, 2017 at 6:30 AM, Spartan51 said:

I liked the idea of being able to develop my country. I also enjoyed the slack group. It kind of implied to me that this was not some huge hardcore alliance. Meaning, we can communicate in other ways, not just in game, about game issues. I also looked at the awards your alliance earned. Since the Knights Radiant was voted the most honorable and best military I decided to give it a shot. 

TKR definitely has an active community with lots of variety :) What in particular are some of your interests?

Just a note that we are currently at war, so applications are on hold for a bit. Glad you're sticking around though -- when the war is over we'll be able to process everyone's apps normally again.

On 1/10/2017 at 10:27 PM, Spartan51 said:

You've been accepted into The Knights Radiant academy.

Please read the guides and take the entrance exam (The exam isn't difficult, it's more so meant to ensure that you know where the guides and other important information is within the alliance. It should take 10-15 minutes tops).

All information needed is provided in this subforum: http://www.knightsradiant.pw/forum/21-the-academy

You will have 72 hours to complete the exam

Good luck in the academy!

Our war is/was with Arrgh, Roz Wei, and Terminus Est. It's going quite well, peace negotiations are being made.