• Did you receive a message  kayser

SaintlyBloody    150
5 minutes ago, Jackharkness said:

Ingame Ruler:jack harkness

Link to Nation: 91754 iam useing app

Previous Alliances and reasons for leaving: GOG and they taxed me so much 

• Recruited by:

Welcome to our forums and thank you for choosing us. Please fill out the following and post below:

• We require the usage of Slack, a chatting application available for both desktop and mobile, for all members. Will you be okay with this? (Y/N)
  • For military preparedness, TKR requires all of our members to maintain a warchest of resources required for war.  Are you ok with this?  (Y/N)
  • Have you played any similar nation sim games before(example: cybernations, nationstates): (Y/N)
  • If yes, which alliances were you in, and for how long?
  • What made you pick TKR over other alliances?
  • How active will you be?
  • Do you want to help in the day to day running of the alliance in the near future? If so, which of the following interest you? 
    • Internal Affairs- The Internal Affairs department can be thought of like the Human Resources department of the alliance. They are responsible for maintaining the alliance roster and our nation development guides. An entry level role for this is the oathkeepers who interview alliance applicants. As an oathkeeper I am part of this department.  
    • Our Foreign Affairs department – As a diplomat you will be the eyes and ears of The Knights Radiant in the world of Orbis. You will be given assignments on different alliances and be responsible for maintaining channels of communication and improving/maintaining our relationships. In doing so, you will be representing TKR, helping to ensure the positive reputation of the alliance.
    • Milcom - Responsible for the running of TKR's military. One of our entry level Milcom roles is a Bridge Crew Staffmember. They help organize effective responses to attacks on members of The Knights Radiant. You'll help manage ~10 members of the alliance and make sure they're up to standards.
    • The Herald - Is our newsblog. It is devoted to the fast and free dissemination of news and educating the new nations in political affairs by giving them a neutral voice. It is an excellent stepping stone for a new member to learn the game and for future appointment in other departments. We are always looking for new writers/artists/awesome people full with new ideas.
    • We are also in need of people with graphics expertise or coding skills.

On a tangent, do you owe any aid or loans or absolutely anything back to GoG?

[id check done]

• We require the usage of Slack, a chatting application available for both desktop and mobile, for all members. Will you be okay with this? (Yes
  • For military preparedness, TKR requires all of our members to maintain a warchest of resources required for war.  Are you ok with this?  (Yes
  • Have you played any similar nation sim games before(example: cybernations, nationstates): (no
  • What made you pick TKR over other alliances? Seem like a way better option
  • How active will you be? Everyday
  • Do you want to help in the day to day running of the alliance in the near future? If so, which of the following interest you? 
    • Internal Affairs- The Internal Affairs department can be thought of like the Human Resources department of the alliance. They are responsible for maintaining the alliance roster and our nation development guides. An entry level role for this is the oathkeepers who interview alliance applicants. As an oathkeeper I am part of this department.  YesOur Foreign Affairs department – As a diplomat you will be the eyes and ears of The Knights Radiant in the world of Orbis. You will be given assignments on different alliances and be responsible for maintaining channels of communication and improving/maintaining our relationships. In doing so, you will be representing TKR, helping to ensure the positive reputation of the alliance.
    • YesMilcom - Responsible for the running of TKR's military. One of our entry level Milcom roles is a Bridge Crew Staffmember. They help organize effective responses to attacks on members of The Knights Radiant. You'll help manage ~10 members of the alliance and make sure they're up to standards.
    • The Herald - Is our newsblog. It is devoted to the fast and free dissemination of news and educating the new nations in political affairs by giving them a neutral voice. It is an excellent stepping stone for a new member to learn the game and for future appointment in other departments. We are always looking for new writers/artists/awesome people full with new ideas.

SaintlyBloody    150
2 minutes ago, Jackharkness said:
  • We require the usage of Slack, a chatting application available for both desktop and mobile, for all members. Will you be okay with this? (Yes
  • For military preparedness, TKR requires all of our members to maintain a warchest of resources required for war.  Are you ok with this?  (Yes
  • Have you played any similar nation sim games before(example: cybernations, nationstates): (no
  • What made you pick TKR over other alliances? Seem like a way better option
  • How active will you be? Everyday
    • Internal Affairs- The Internal Affairs department can be thought of like the Human Resources department of the alliance. They are responsible for maintaining the alliance roster and our nation development guides. An entry level role for this is the oathkeepers who interview alliance applicants. As an oathkeeper I am part of this department.  YesOur Foreign Affairs department – As a diplomat you will be the eyes and ears of The Knights Radiant in the world of Orbis. You will be given assignments on different alliances and be responsible for maintaining channels of communication and improving/maintaining our relationships. In doing so, you will be representing TKR, helping to ensure the positive reputation of the alliance.
    • YesMilcom - Responsible for the running of TKR's military. One of our entry level Milcom roles is a Bridge Crew Staffmember. They help organize effective responses to attacks on members of The Knights Radiant. You'll help manage ~10 members of the alliance and make sure they're up to standards.

1 minute ago, Jackharkness said:

No loans

Please fill out the following and post below.

• Explain in your own words, which kind of a nation you want to become, and what kind of help you expect from TKR in this:
  • What makes a good alliance and what makes a good member?
  • What can you bring into TKR? Why would we want to accept you?

Smith    257

Smith [TKR] - Today at 10:22 AM
Yo
What's your nation link?
jackharkness - Today at 10:23 AM
I use the app so idk whay the link is
My nation name is easy havork
Smith [TKR] - Today at 10:24 AM
okay cool
jackharkness - Today at 10:25 AM
Guardian of the galxys team was taxing me 100%
Smith [TKR] - Today at 10:25 AM
so just an FYI im going to be posting our convo on forum its part of our application process
so how come you left GoG?
jackharkness - Today at 10:25 AM
I was wondering why i wasnt making money
They tax me 100%
Oh ok thats ok
Smith [TKR] - Today at 10:26 AM
hmm okay
how long were you logging into the game?
or how often were you
jackharkness - Today at 10:27 AM
I am sign in so i pretty much go on like 6 or 7 times a day
As you can you see i declare war on a country their defence is at 38 so ive been geting on
Smith [TKR] - Today at 10:28 AM
hmm okay so how many days a week do you usually log on?
jackharkness - Today at 10:29 AM
Everyday
Smith [TKR] - Today at 10:29 AM
awesome
so what made you apply to TKR then after GoG?
jackharkness - Today at 10:31 AM
Well one big thing is they tax me 100% so i know you guys wont taxe super alot and also i had gotten a invite not long and i read it and seems like a great team to join
Seems you guys are strong
Smith [TKR] - Today at 10:32 AM
yeah ours is a lot lower
we use a chat platform called Slack that we require all members to download and use
or use the browser version etc
is that okay with you
its similar to discord but only TKR members have access
jackharkness - Today at 10:33 AM
Oh yeah thats good and its ok ill download it
Smith [TKR] - Today at 10:34 AM
cool (though you wont have access until accepted)
we also require our members to maintain a warchest
did GoG go over what that is with you
jackharkness - Today at 10:34 AM
Thats fine
And no they didnt
Smith [TKR] - Today at 10:36 AM
So it's a reserve of cash and resources you have to save up for times when the alliance is at war with other alliances
jackharkness - Today at 10:37 AM
Oh no but how much would i need to be saving?
And iam dl the slack
Smith [TKR] - Today at 10:37 AM
Well it depends on the size of your nation
Smaller nation's have snallet requirements
But at your size we wouldn't expect you to have to hit it yet just to be making progress
jackharkness - Today at 10:39 AM
Well yeah thats what i want to do is grow really
Smith [TKR] - Today at 10:42 AM
yeah we will definitely help you with that
Have you played any similar nation sim games before like cybernations or nationstates?
jackharkness - Today at 10:44 AM
I made the slack account and no i havent you can say am new at this a little but willing to learn

• Upvote 1

• Explain in your own words, which kind of a nation you want to become, and what kind of help you expect from TKR in this:i just want to grow my country in something big and srong i expect guidance
  • What makes a good alliance and what makes a good member? A good alliance that protects any member and a member willing to do anything for the team
  • What can you bring into TKR? Why would we want to accept you?well i can bring loyalty and cause iam willing to give my all

SaintlyBloody    150
24 minutes ago, Jackharkness said:

• Recruited by:

You've been accepted into The Knights Radiant academy.
Please read the guides and take the entrance exam (The exam isn't difficult, it's more so meant to ensure that you know where the guides and other important information is within the alliance. It should take 10-15 minutes tops).
All information needed is provided in this subforum: http://www.knightsradiant.pw/forum/21-the-academy
You will have 72 hours to complete the exam.

8Qd2ouV.jpg

• Explain in your own words, which kind of a nation you want to become, and what kind of help you expect from TKR in this:i just want to grow my country in something big and srong i expect guidance
  • What makes a good alliance and what makes a good member? A good alliance that protects any member and a member willing to do anything for the team
  • What can you bring into TKR? Why would we want to accept you?well i can bring loyalty and cause iam willing to give my all

SaintlyBloody    150
On 12/4/2017 at 9:31 PM, Jackharkness said:

• Recruited by:

Exam Failed. One chance to retake the exam.
Please read the guides and take the entrance exam (The exam isn't difficult, it's more so meant to ensure that you know where the guides and other important information is within the alliance. It should take 10-15 minutes tops).
All information needed is provided in this subforum: http://www.knightsradiant.pw/forum/21-the-academy
You will have 72 hours to complete the exam

Optima    71

Please come back and retake your exam. If you have any questions yourself, please feel free to post them as well. I’ve provided a direct link, to your application below. I see that you have been active in the form of signing in both on the forums and in game, but we need some interaction as well. Your application link is listed below.

http://www.knightsradiant.pw/topic/4962-application/

If you no longer wish to continue the process, please let one of our government members know!

-Optima
High Prince of Internal Affairs

Optima    71

I'm talking with this leader in game.  School and the holiday season are time consuming.  As long as he's active with me, the application remains valid.