Sign in to follow this  
Infinite Citadel

Forum Improvements

Sorry, there is a problem

Your group does not have permission to access the chat room

Error code: 2H269/2

The chat option in the forum is not accessible. I am not sure if the is a personal problem specific to my account, or if it is widespread, but this ^^^ is what always pops up. :(

It came with the package actually. I disabled it because I want to steer people towards IRC/#knighstradiant :P 

Makes sense. I dislike IRC... Makes me feel like a pedo for some  reason... Can you add chat tho? It would be nicer on mobile because I find IRC is not the best for phones and such.

Stujenske    15

Idk if it is possible with these forums, but if the OP could delete posts in their thread that would be nice, as there are a few users who have nothing better to do than harass me.

Robert E Lee    451

Idk if it is possible with these forums, but if the OP could delete posts in their thread that would be nice, as there are a few users who have nothing better to do than harass me.

The reason you can't delete your own threads is because you've been deleting all of your threads. We asked you to stop doing that, but you won't so the option has been removed.

Infinite Citadel    1,853

The reason you can't delete your own threads is because you've been deleting all of your threads. We asked you to stop doing that, but you won't so the option has been removed.

no it hasn't

not possible, would be too much censorship for my tastes

Infinite Citadel    1,853

fyi the last update messed up my ability to edit group settings. A lot of the recent ambassadors are unable to vote in the Poll of the day, but I'll have that fixed as soon as I'm able to edit group settings again.

All ambassadors should be able to vote in polls and edit their own posts now

When I click "edit profile" and try to delete the images they simply re-appear.

I think this is only an issue with images you upload straight from your computer.

<---- I can't get rid of them as you can see. Help!  xD

There may not be a problem with "edit profile" anymore (haven't checked) but there is still a problem with images you upload straight from your computer being stuck in the "submit reply" box of certain topics and even when you press the delete button the image still appears on the post you make and you have to edit it out. The same thing will happen when you want to make another post, it gets annoying.

Like this image (I haven't chosen to post it but I am choosing not to edit it out so it can serve as an example):

0f.gif

Deus    668

TEST POST:

roger

fine gentleman

fine gentleman

Some word/profanity filters have also been added (not because I care about the profanity, but because I think the filters are hilarious >_> )

Well some fine gentlemen deserve a jolly rogering. Lol

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this