Thank you for your interest in joining The Knights Radiant!
I am modi and I will help you with this process.
We're honored that you are interested in joining our community, and looking forward to getting to know you! Please answer the following standard questions below, thanks!
· We require the usage of Slack, a free chatting application available for both desktop and mobile, for all members. Will you be okay with this? (Y/N)
· For military preparedness, TKR requires all of our members to maintain a warchest of resources required for war. Are you ok with this? (Y/N)
· Have you played any similar nation sim games before (example: cybernations, nationstates): (Y/N) If yes, which alliances were you in, and for how long?
· What made you pick TKR over other alliances?
· How active will you be?
· We require that you use the leader name in game as your name on the forum and on slack. Do you agree to do that?(Y/N)
Once you reach a level of comfort and experience in the game, would you be interested in helping out with the day-to-day operations of the alliance? If so, which of the following areas might interest you?
Internal Affairs: IA can be thought of like the Human Resources department of the alliance. They are responsible for maintaining the alliance roster and our nation development guides. An entry level role is being an Oathkeeper, a person who interviews alliance applicants. As an Oathkeeper, I am part of this department. I am also the Prince of Education.
Foreign Affairs: As an FA diplomat, you would be the eyes and ears of TKR in the world of Orbis. Diplomats are given assignments on different alliances and are responsible for maintaining channels of communication, improving/maintaining our relationships, etc. In short, you are the face of the alliance to the rest of the world, and it's your duty to honorably represent TKR in a positive manner.
Milcom: These are the people who help organize and coordinate the TKR military forces. One of the entry level Milcom roles is a "Bridge Crew Staffmember." They assist in the planning of offensive and defensive operations with guidance from high command or other leaders, as well as ensuring that members are building/maintaining their militaries properly.
Misc. Skills: And we can always use help from people with graphics expertise and/or coding skills!
Thank you for your patience, and we look forward to hearing back from you soon!
(ID check complete)