Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kayser

Kayser Intro

Guest Kayser

Sup bros, names Kayser. Like I said in my application I was a CN vet who got bored of the game and deleted. My former place was Europa, it was a pretty low key alliance so I'm not sure if any of you who have played CN would know but there might be a few. Anyways, I'm here looking for a chill and active community. When I got a recruitment message a couple minutes after making a nation, I knew this place was it. 

I've held some gov positions before so I'm accustomed to general alliance contribution if/whenever I make it past the academy (not too sure if I'm even admitted yet, maybe someone could clarify that for me :P).

Anyways, looking forward to hanging out. Saw a thread somewhere for HOI4, if ya'll are into Parodox games, we'll get along just fine :)

7 hours ago, Infinite Citadel said:

Was Europa the alliance led by Chey that had Deebo in it?

Or was it Chim, I can't remember :v

Yeah Chax and Deebo were Europa. Good times, we sure had some fun. 

45 minutes ago, Chiron said:

Well welcome to the Knights Radiant Kayser, no doubt you'll have IC or Walling assigning you a knightly order and then you'll be a full member.

Also, complete noob question here, what on Orbis does CN stand for.

Thanks for the welcome :), yeah CN stands for Cybernations its where I first heard of the game but it was really early back then so the idea of coming over was kinda unappealing. Seems like its grown quite a bit since then. 

1 minute ago, Rin said:

Welcome :D

Thanks!

7 hours ago, Keshaun1222 said:

Well. I see you play league. Or at least know some of its lores :)

Nice to meet you!

Yeah I play league, have to be content with being a filthy casual tho due to poor specs atm. Looking to upgrade soon so I can play competitive. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this