Arnaldo Florin

Hey Everyone

Hey everyone, Arnaldo Florin is just a RP name I made up myself. But you guys can call me "Arno" short for Arnaldo. I haven't played this game so much but I have played "Nationstates" that is somewhat similar to this game. I hope there is a lot more activity here than there. I would like to make myself a lot of friends here. I currently live in Florida, United States; my hometown is Chicago, Illinois, USA. I was born in the US but my family is from Peru. I am a Star Wars, Elder Scrolls, and MARVEL/DC fan.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Arnaldo Florin said:

Hey everyone, Arnaldo Florin is just a RP name I made up myself. But you guys can call me "Arno" short for Arnaldo. I haven't played this game so much but I have played "Nationstates" that is somewhat similar to this game. I hope there is a lot more activity here than there. I would like to make myself a lot of friends here. I currently live in Florida, United States; my hometown is Chicago, Illinois, USA. I was born in the US but my family is from Peru. I am a Star Wars, Elder Scrolls, and MARVEL/DC fan.

Hey There I am also from Nationstates , what alliance(region) where u in?

And I also love ES and DC(Marvel not so much).

Welcome to TKR.

11 hours ago, Arnaldo Florin said:

Not really a baseball guy but I would go for Red Sox

Red Sox are from Boston, I think he meant White Sox :P

Welcome Arno :)

On 7/25/2016 at 9:49 AM, Kayser said:

Red Sox are from Boston, I think he meant White Sox :P

Welcome Arno :)

Proof that I'm not a baseball guy :D

On 7/25/2016 at 9:54 AM, Infinite Citadel said:

Welcome to TKR, as you can tell from Slack we have decent activity :) 

Thank you

On 7/25/2016 at 10:54 AM, Deus said:

Hello Arno. Heh

Hi there nice to meet you

13 hours ago, John Henry Eden said:

As is customary I must ask

Mr. Arno,

do you support the Enclave ?

What do the Enclave do?

38 minutes ago, Arnaldo Florin said:

I really don't support the Enclave so much I have played Fallout 3 and yeah no sorry. I'm with the Brotherhood of Steel.

38 minutes ago, Arnaldo Florin said:

I really don't support the Enclave so much I have played Fallout 3 and yeah no sorry. I'm with the Brotherhood of Steel.

Maybe this will change your mind

15 hours ago, Arnaldo Florin said:

Brotherhood for life man. Also hey nice to see we actually got a new recruit for the edgedancers (I swear that quiz is biased against us) but meh what am I gunna do.

Anyways be sure to head over to the Order forums sometime, Its mainly just me and kahlo being the active ones in the order so a fresh profile is always welcome.

1 hour ago, Chiron said:

Brotherhood for life man. Also hey nice to see we actually got a new recruit for the edgedancers (I swear that quiz is biased against us) but meh what am I gunna do.

Anyways be sure to head over to the Order forums sometime, Its mainly just me and kahlo being the active ones in the order so a fresh profile is always welcome.

Yeah man nice to meet you. I'm using always active so don't worry about me being inactive. I just want a chance to get more involved in the Knights but I don't know to yet.

5 hours ago, Arnaldo Florin said:

Not even this changes my mind, sorry. If you want to debate or prove me wrong, you can pm me so we talk about it. I respect other people's beliefs.

Lol it was worth a shot

3 hours ago, emperorpenguin said:

Hell after this video, I support the enclave.

;)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.