Sign in to follow this  
Razorpara

Greetings

woo another European slack can get a bit quiet when all then yanks disappear.

And yeah be sure to go on slack, its actually good to get to know your alliance mates a bit better.

Also we're currently  gearing up for war if you haven't guessed so you joined at either a great or really bad time depending on your preference.

• Upvote 1

Thnx for the warm welcome all.

2 hours ago, Kayser said:

If my memory is correct he was also in FEAR. Or mayhaps that was a different Razor. Anyways, welcome. 

There is another one with a somewhat similiar name. I play cybernations since 2008. after 3 days of playing I joined ODN. And still am a member nowadays.

@Chiron War is always fun. I dunno how steep the learning curve for me will be this time. At cybernations I pretty much sucked the first years if I recall correctly that is ;). So you can be almost sure I will do so here aswell. overall I don't  think it's a bad thing because I probably get to see those wargame mechanics pretty soon then.

about the Slack thing. I have to look into that one I guess :D

-Razor

16 minutes ago, Razorpara said:

Thnx for the warm welcome all.

There is another one with a somewhat similiar name. I play cybernations since 2008. after 3 days of playing I joined ODN. And still am a member nowadays.

@Chiron War is always fun. I dunno how steep the learning curve for me will be this time. At cybernations I pretty much sucked the first years if I recall correctly that is ;). So you can be almost sure I will do so here aswell. overall I don't  think it's a bad thing because I probably get to see those wargame mechanics pretty soon then.

about the Slack thing. I have to look into that one I guess :D

-Razor

With the academy, the learning curve for PnW is virtually non-existent. This is my first nation sim game and in 70 days I feel really comfortable with everything.

If I were you I would take advantage of that 14 day beige (protection from war declarations) and prepare everything before going off beige. Now that the beige mode is gone you should ask for war aid and try to build your military ASAP.

Hello and welcome to the alliance. We require all new members to change their religion ingame to Deuism. Please do so and don't forget to ask for aid in the Marketplace.

23 hours ago, Razorpara said:

@chiron.

let's hope so.

I see you like attack on titan/shingeki no kyojin?

spring 2017 2nd season :)

-Razor

ps for those animelovers in here.

my personal list

http://www.anime-planet.com/users/Razorpara

Lets hope so, although at this rate it'll probably get pushed back again. Also looking at your list I see you also liked Aldnoah Zero (another one of my favourites but I see why it gets loads of hate). Although may I ask what made you put Log Horizon below SAO (I prefer Log Horizon but I can see why you would prefer SAO).

20 hours ago, Rin said:

There's plenty others - Koso, Walling, Rickky, Bear, so on...

Yeah rin I'm gonna go out on a limb and say a lot of us are very much nerds so it wouldn't surprise me if alot of us watch anime.

@Chiron It's pretty easy. The attention span from my side can be and sometimes is equal to that of a mosquito ;)

Log Horizon is alot more talk then SAO.....

Aldnoah Zero.  First season did more for me then 2nd, but as I can see I rated it equally at anime-planet.com

also if I am missing top notch Anime. feel free to say so. So I can add more to my list.

Also a thing. my favorite series are naruto and one piece but as you can see I rated them lower thats cause of the amount of fillers.

without them it would be more awesome and alot shorter. But Gintama(great comedy anime) explains why there are fillers in a very funny way.

-Razor

4 hours ago, Razorpara said:

@Chiron It's pretty easy. The attention span from my side can be and sometimes is equal to that of a mosquito ;)

Log Horizon is alot more talk then SAO.....

Aldnoah Zero.  First season did more for me then 2nd, but as I can see I rated it equally at anime-planet.com

also if I am missing top notch Anime. feel free to say so. So I can add more to my list.

Also a thing. my favorite series are naruto and one piece but as you can see I rated them lower thats cause of the amount of fillers.

without them it would be more awesome and alot shorter. But Gintama(great comedy anime) explains why there are fillers in a very funny way.

-Razor

yeah I can agree with the idea that log horizon does have a lot of exposition spouting but I kinda like big universes and lots of explaining (and no I'm not being sarcastic). One anime that I would definitely tell you too watch would be GATE (and thus the JSDF fought there). It does have its occasional weird moment but not much more then aldnoah zero and it more then overcomes that with its greatness (and it has an amazing intro).

18 hours ago, Chiron said:

yeah I can agree with the idea that log horizon does have a lot of exposition spouting but I kinda like big universes and lots of explaining (and no I'm not being sarcastic). One anime that I would definitely tell you too watch would be GATE (and thus the JSDF fought there). It does have its occasional weird moment but not much more then aldnoah zero and it more then overcomes that with its greatness (and it has an amazing intro).

forgot to add that one watched 4-5eps of Gate. that's the one with the portal if I remember correctly.  

<Adding to list>

-Razor

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this