Bode Preto

Hello and salute!

Hi everyone! My name is Bode Preto (Ronald in real) and I am very pleased to find this nice alliance and fraternity of enthusiasts. Nice job you done here!

I am from Brazil, in rl an economics professor...but for sure will learn lots of in game strategics and economics insights with you, vets.

Feel free to be a friend, it would be a pleasure for me to hang around.

Cheers

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bode Preto said:

Hi everyone! My name is Bode Preto (Ronald in real) and I am very pleased to find this nice alliance and fraternity of enthusiasts. Nice job you done here!

I am from Brazil, in rl an economics professor...but for sure will learn lots of in game strategics and economics insights with you, vets.

Cheers

Hello, there (bode preto lol baahh) have u done your application, if so your mask is not right, anyway good luck.

PS: I am from Portugal

2 hours ago, Bode Preto said:

Hello Milord!

I did my application through the game and joined here, in the forum. Am I missing any further steps?

PS: Hi gajo, saudações!

No I see that u have already the formal application they will ask questions about your experience (um pouco chato mas a aliança vale a pena).Saudações!

On 8/6/2016 at 5:01 PM, Bode Preto said:

Cheers

Hey welcome to the alliance, and you were right about this being a great alliance be sure to be active and check out the sparring grounds and slack to get to know your alliance mates and have fun, its much nicer when you end up having to co-ordinate with those you've already spoken too when we go to war.

On 07/08/2016 at 3:59 PM, Chiron said:

Hey welcome to the alliance, and you were right about this being a great alliance be sure to be active and check out the sparring grounds and slack to get to know your alliance mates and have fun, its much nicer when you end up having to co-ordinate with those you've already spoken too when we go to war.

It is much nicer indeed!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.