I didn't notice this was a thing xD

I joined a month and a half ago, but I'm a 16 year old super genius (4.6 GPA, currently in 4 Advanced Placement classes with all A's, etc.)

I'm also a very talented musician (I play several instruments, Bass is my favorite tho)

I love metal music, I'm a guy with longer hair than literally all the girls at my school, I'm 6'2, I love memes (RIP Harambe)

I look forward to continue participating in Politics and War and communicating with everyone here, so far it's been gr8 m8

Oh and my real name is Colin if you were wondering

• Upvote 1

On September 14, 2016 at 6:44 PM, Bernard Sandcastle said:

I joined a month and a half ago, but I'm a 16 year old super genius (4.6 GPA, currently in 4 Advanced Placement classes with all A's, etc.)

Wow God has been very generous to give you such intelligence. I am only in the 3.5-4.0 GPA range. 

8 hours ago, GalacticManatee said:

ARE YOU... ME?? :o

I too love playing Bass, love metal, and am 6' 1.5'' (close enough)

Maybe O.o Can you play YYZ or (Anesthesia) Pulling Teeth?

2 hours ago, Micchan said:

What's the GPA?

It's grade point average, basically if you got a 4.0 in a class (That's an A), and a 3.0 in another (That's a B), your GPA of those classes would be 3.5 (An A-).

In high school it's a running total from your first year through fourth year combined. Since I always have multiple honors classes, my grade point average in those classes can reach a 5.0. I'm in my third year and my running total GPA is 4.6, so basically an A++

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Bernard Sandcastle said:

It's grade point average, basically if you got a 4.0 in a class (That's an A), and a 3.0 in another (That's a B), your GPA of those classes would be 3.5 (An A-).

In high school it's a running total from your first year through fourth year combined. Since I always have multiple honors classes, my grade point average in those classes can reach a 5.0. I'm in my third year and my running total GPA is 4.6, so basically an A++

Thanks.

Now do this http://www.knightsradiant.pw/topic/2700-iq-test-are-you-smart/ let's see.

10 minutes ago, Bernard Sandcastle said:

I can never trust any IQ tests online cause they can be false. I've taken a few and gotten scores between 130 and 195

It's just for fun, who cares of the result.

1 hour ago, Bernard Sandcastle said:

Maybe O.o Can you play YYZ or (Anesthesia) Pulling Teeth?

You can play YYZ? *sits down on floor* that's pretty sick. I can play the beginning of Anesthesia lol I haven't been playing for very long and work has not allowed me much time to play lately. The first song I learned to play was Lamb of God's Walk with me in Hell

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Micchan said:

It's just for fun, who cares of the result.

Yeah but it's a 40 minute test tho :/

1 minute ago, GalacticManatee said:

You can play YYZ? *sits down on floor* that's pretty sick. I can play the beginning of Anesthesia lol I haven't been playing for very long and work has not allowed me much time to play lately. The first song I learned to play was Lamb of God's Walk with me in Hell

Yeah man, once you get the weird technique with the right hand down to do the main theme it's not that difficult. I just start with my middle finger and sweep across the G and D strings to get the notes. The first song I wanted to learn was Orion, I fell in love with the little part halfway through where the bass gets a little mini melodic solo thing. Pulling Teeth isn't very hard to be honest, it's just getting good technique with the right hand.

On 10/2/2016 at 0:57 PM, Bernard Sandcastle said:

Yeah but it's a 40 minute test tho :/

Yeah man, once you get the weird technique with the right hand down to do the main theme it's not that difficult. I just start with my middle finger and sweep across the G and D strings to get the notes. The first song I wanted to learn was Orion, I fell in love with the little part halfway through where the bass gets a little mini melodic solo thing. Pulling Teeth isn't very hard to be honest, it's just getting good technique with the right hand.

You may be smart but do you have an encyclopedic knowledge of fallout ?

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, John Henry Eden said:

You may be smart but do you have an encyclopedic knowledge of fallout ?

I've played and I guess beaten the main story lines of Fallout 3 and 4. My step dad is level 75 in Fallout 4 and has played over 280 hours of total gameplay.

10 hours ago, Blazer said:

Yes, another dude that can help me for class......

I mean what? I'm joking though. Hai, I'm Blazer, just a dude. You on Slack?

I actually don't have slack lol. I'm super good at math tho (I'm 2 years ahead, I'm supposed to be in Algebra 2, but I'm in Calculus AB) so I guess if you need help I can try lmao

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Bernard Sandcastle said:

I've played and I guess beaten the main story lines of Fallout 3 and 4. My step dad is level 75 in Fallout 4 and has played over 280 hours of total gameplay.

I actually don't have slack lol. I'm super good at math tho (I'm 2 years ahead, I'm supposed to be in Algebra 2, but I'm in Calculus AB) so I guess if you need help I can try lmao

Nice, but try Multivariable Calculus Freshmen year of college. I may seem dumb, which I am, admittedly. But I am book smart. Also taking Multicalc based physics and Advanced Circuitry, all as a freshmen. I'm 19

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Blazer said:

Nice, but try Multivariable Calculus Freshmen year of college. I may seem dumb, which I am, admittedly. But I am book smart. Also taking Multicalc based physics and Advanced Circuitry, all as a freshmen. I'm 19

lol, try linear Algebra as a senior in High school. I'm 17.

• Upvote 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.