Sign in to follow this  
Rogue

The Story of the my PnW life, as told by puppies.

Heya Guys, I'm Rook, formerly known as Rook. I'm 17, live near Luton in the UK and am currently studying Maths, Chemistry and Economics. I hope to study Economics at Uni, I'm a keen martial artist, and I play proper football (that involves your foot and a ball).

My PnW story:

NubZyBx.png

I joined up to Rose 4 days before the outbreak of NPO's first time, was given a few million so I could build troops and then did some ankle biting, with relative success. I learned the importance of coordination and stuff then. 

Me:

giphy.gif   

I then spent some time growing and learning the game, and grew from 2 cities at the end of NPO's first time to 10 cities at the beginning of The Silent War. Following a war performance best decribed by the this: 

giphy.gif

I chose to head out and explore then world, leading me to head to Roz Wei.

FGNc1VQ.png

While i enjoyed my time at Roz Wei, I really didn't feel connected to the community, and those who I had bonded with left, or weren't really active enough to have a proper conversation with ever, so once again i chose to leave, and carefully considered where I thought would be the best home for me to reside in.

AbwI4mj.png

Not being able to find one I ended up here, i hope you all don't mind ;)xD 

I'm joking of course, and this is me know:

tumblr_mjk0g63n5z1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

I'm even reading the Good Book:

ezgif_494201356.gif

Shit post over, an hour well spent.

• Upvote 12

4 hours ago, Bezzers said:

A levels huh? First or second year? I wish you the best of luck, I know as well as anyone else how tough they can get. Still, glad you have settled down. Even if it isnt in my alliance ;P

I'm in my first year, finding it good to be able to focus on the subjects I enjoy/ excel in :D

6 hours ago, Floating Hippo said:

Shoulda joined Skybreakers. 

Please refer to my Sig.

To others thanks for the welcomes and I'm looking forward to working with you all xD

• Upvote 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this