AriffRoman

New Members Introduction

Hi, i am Ariff and my nation name is Andalusia Roma. I just started to join this group and i am glad to see many activities and new members in the group.

i live in Malaysia, a lovely tropical country and i have many favourites such as in modern painting, Gothic architecture, French culture (in fact, i am learning French),Hollywood movies

and pop musics.

That's all for now and nice to be here and know all of you

• Upvote 1

Welcome.

Have you posted an application to join the alliance?

It needs to be in this format or you will get rejected....

Ingame Ruler:

Link to Nation:

Previous Alliances and reasons for leaving: (put n/a if you're new to the game)

Recruited by:

Post in in here: http://www.knightsradiant.pw/forum/3-welcome-station/

1 minute ago, Milord said:

Welcome, I really don't like tropical weather, I prefer dry hot weather or cold weather.

Well, i like only rainy season and not much of the rest from the tropical weather.

Yeah, i hope so to live in four season countries although the plan is too far to make it realized.

How about your favourite ? What are the things you love the most?

2 minutes ago, Angevin said:

Welcome.

Have you posted an application to join the alliance?

It needs to be in this format or you will get rejected....

Ingame Ruler:

Link to Nation:

Previous Alliances and reasons for leaving: (put n/a if you're new to the game)

Recruited by:

Post in in here: http://www.knightsradiant.pw/forum/3-welcome-station/

Thanks for reminding me

I got confused on first time being here.

14 minutes ago, AriffRoman said:

Well, i like only rainy season and not much of the rest from the tropical weather.

Yeah, i hope so to live in four season countries although the plan is too far to make it realized.

How about your favourite ? What are the things you love the most?

Thanks for reminding me

I got confused on first time being here.

There is no such thing as four seasons anymore, its just summer and winter, well I hate EU I don't like chocolate, and I love elder scrolls and Jesus.

Hello my fellow Alliance members.I wanted too introduce myself too my patners in the Alliance,My name is Okelly .I am the president of Cental America.I want to thank you for accepting my country of Central America into out great alliance.and also say thank you for all the hospitality and respect thats  been given too me.I am very proud too say i am a member of our TKR Alliance.and i look forward too a bright future in our Alliance.Thanks,sincerly, Okelly -President of Central America.

6 minutes ago, Okelly said:

Hello my fellow Alliance members.I wanted too introduce myself too my patners in the Alliance,My name is Okelly .I am the president of Cental America.I want to thank you for accepting my country of Central America into out great alliance.and also say thank you for all the hospitality and respect thats  been given too me.I am very proud too say i am a member of our TKR Alliance.and i look forward too a bright future in our Alliance.Thanks,sincerly, Okelly -President of Central America.

Alright.Welcome to TKR!

7 hours ago, Okelly said:

Welcome to TKR, I home you settle in and feel at home with us.

Spoiler

You are allowed to make your own introduction thread btw :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.