Sign in to follow this  
Micchan

Lazy

Post here stories about you being lazy.

I just searched on the internet a thing for at least 3 minutes, I have that thing in the HD on the table next to me but I don't want to get up to take it, in my defense I am wrapped in my fav blanket and feels pretty comfy here.

i once told a client that we had a system outage which is why he couldn't get data and nothing could be done about it

the reality is that i didn't feel like fixing his problem (which was a vpn timeout access error) and since he would be in the office the next day he wouldn't get the same problem

9 hours ago, japan77 said:

I once decided to procrastinate doing homework for reading a math textbook that was more interesting.

math textbook

interesting

479dc573ffb5.gif

4 hours ago, emperorpenguin said:

I once slept for 26 hours. That was a weird feeling.

Damn, the worst I ever did was 16 hours. Sleep at 8 wake up 10 am. I had been up like 48 hours finishing my thesis at that time.

26 hours??

Fucking hell. I could use that trick. My personal best is 18. Happened after finishing a 4k word research paper that I did in 1 night.

I was awake for four straight days during the end of March 2003 (combat zone in Iraq).  When I finally got to a place where I could sleep I was out for 30 hours.  I woke up super dehydrated, and weirdly, not at all hungry.  During those four days I almost died about 7 times so I was a bit on edge and none of us slept...  Oh, life is good these days!

9 minutes ago, RedFive said:

I was awake for four straight days during the end of March 2003 (combat zone in Iraq).  When I finally got to a place where I could sleep I was out for 30 hours.  I woke up super dehydrated, and weirdly, not at all hungry.  During those four days I almost died about 7 times so I was a bit on edge and none of us slept...  Oh, life is good these days!

Sheepy is taking notes, every 48 rounds soldiers must rest for 15 rounds.

• Upvote 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this