Tristar Majestica

Greetings!

I suppose I get to introduce myself here... Alright then:

Hello! My name is Tristar Majestica. I am the Emperor of Hungadada and a new member to TKR. Thanks for accepting my application so quickly! It's great to be here. :P

Personally, I'm a fan of all things technology. I also like research A LOT (I could spend hours doing researching something). I'd to think that I'm knowledgeable (people are constantly asking me things). ^_^

P&W-wise, I arrived here from The Commonwealth (TCW), where I served as Triumvir of Foreign Affairs and Secretary of State. Before TCW, I was in the Green Protection Agency (GPA B|), where I served as Director of Foreign Affairs and after that as Triumvir of Foreign Affairs. 

Well, that's the best I can do. Can't think of anything else. 

Thanks!

Tristar

P.S. Ask me questions! Much better way to get information out of me ;) 

1 hour ago, Smith said:

Hey there, what type of research do you like to do?

Honestly, it would be anything that interests me. For example, I'm currently researching the Marvel Universe, since I have a sudden surge of interest in the whole Marvel thing. 

But yeah, science stuff, political stuff, historical stuff etc. I can do. 

36 minutes ago, Angevin said:

Do you regret being so bad at fighting that the Kingdom of Prussia was able to raid one of your awsome alliance buddies?

And have you improved? :P

Do I regret being so bad.... hmmmmm.... No, actually, all things considered, it was pretty okay in the end, because I learnt from my mistakes! (Also it lead to some pretty cool RP on the OWF). 

Yes, I have improved. ;)

53 minutes ago, Tristar Majestica said:

Honestly, it would be anything that interests me. For example, I'm currently researching the Marvel Universe, since I have a sudden surge of interest in the whole Marvel thing. 

But yeah, science stuff, political stuff, historical stuff etc. I can do. 

Ha, I do the same thing. I've probably read less than 5 marvel comics in my life but I've spent hours on the marvel wikia. 

On 2/24/2017 at 7:08 PM, Angevin said:

Have you come over to TKR to give F2 the kiss of life and thus wake him from his coma?

No, I haven't. I have no plans to wake him, and definitely no plans to give him the kiss of life. (It never crossed my mind that F2 was in TKR... I thought he was in Pantheon). :P

12 hours ago, Tristar Majestica said:

No, I haven't. I have no plans to wake him, and definitely no plans to give him the kiss of life. (It never crossed my mind that F2 was in TKR... I thought he was in Pantheon). :P

Likely story

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.