Sign in to follow this  
Micchan

Pro Wrestling

14 minutes ago, Yir Yoronti said:

Are you able to see John Cena?

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOHNNNNNNNNNNNNNN CEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

maxresdefault-3.jpg

PAPPARAPAAAAAA PAPPARAAARAAAAAA

Funfact: Both John Cena and Terry Bollea aka Hulk Hogan (and some others I don't remember) have italian heritage and more specifically from my region

You can see it from this map of surnames

25506517319266d1ecd86711897fa96e35b80151

i've been watching wwe and njpw

wwe i only watch the big shows and its hard to get into anything because of all the goofy stuff they do

they ruined BAYLEY for gods sake

im going to miss the show tonight but i suppose shane mcmahon will try and kill himself off the top of the cage

NEW JAPAN HOWEVER

is the greatest thing ever and if you have any interest in wrestling at all you should be watching it because its the best

on my list of wrestlers that i enjoy watching the most, almost all of the top of my list are njpw guys

okada

omega

juice robinson

naito

ishii

evil

bad luck fale

seth rollins maybe??

its the absolute best and everybody should watch it, especially with wrestle kingdom a few months out

Many years ago, when he was in DDT, I was convinced that Kenny Omega would have been a great name for the future, I was right

Tomohiro Ishii is that old guy who always wants to give his best, I appreciate it

Kazuchika Okada had a very strong push when he was pretty much no one, I was against it, but he has proven to deserve it

Evil and Fale were mediocre a few years ago

I can't say anything about Juice

Naito and Rollins are great in ring talents lacking that little something to be at top, a good booking can make them great stars

Shane O'Mac is such a good guy, he loves wrestling, but he always does "that spot" and now it is so predictable that make no sense

I saw Bayley before NXT when she wrestled for SHIMMER, there are many better female wrestlers in the US only, maybe now she's better

WWE and NJPW are two different products they do their best to satisfy their audience, WWE needs ratings, NJPW need good wrestling

If NJPW does what WWE does they lose fans

If WWE does what NJPW does they lose ratings

@Chief Savage Man I started watching something recent

02.01.2017 - BJW, Samurai TV - Daisuke Sekimoto & Yuji Okabayashi vs. Kohei Sato & Shuji Ishikawa 8.5/10

27.08.2017 - Ice Ribbon, Ice in Wonderland - Arisa Nakajima & Tsukasa Fujimoto vs. Misaki Ohata & Ryo Mizunami 8.5/10

24.09.2017 - Sendai Girls, Big Show in Sendai - Chihiro Hashimoto vs. Meiko Satomura 9/10

08.10.2017 - WWE, Hell in a Cell - Big E & Xavier Woods vs. Jey Uso & Jimmy Uso 8/10

08.10.2017 - WWE, Hell in a Cell - Kevin Owens vs Shane McMahon 6/10

09.10.2017 - NJPW, Kings of Pro Wrestling - Tetsuya Naito vs. Tomohiro Ishii 9/10

15.10.2017 - ROH/NJPW, Global Wars Night 4 - Flip Gordon vs. Will Ospreay 8/10

15.10.2017 - ROH/NJPW, Global Wars Night 4 - Kenny Omega vs. YOSHI-HASHI 6.5/10

22.10.2017 - WWE, TLC - AJ Styles vs. Finn Balor 7/10

22.10.2017 - WWE, TLC - Braun Strowman, Cesaro, Kane, Sheamus & The Miz vs. Dean Ambrose, Kurt Angle & Seth Rollins 5/10

5 hours ago, Chief Savage Man said:

how could you not love the tlc match just as a matter of spectacle

Dumb booking

1. Like 5 minutes with Miz, Sheamus, and Cesaro selling because Ambrose and Rollins have to do the spot from the two ladders

2. Kane turn on Strowman for no reason during the match

3. Angle can't take a bump and is your general manager but wins the match

4. 5 on 2 after Angle is out and not even trying a pin

5. That thing with the garbage truck is super dumb

6. And the biggest question of them all, with Angle out they try to put Rollins and Ambrose in the garbage truck and trap them, exactly who they planned to pin in the ring with two trapped and one out in the backstage?

1 hour ago, Chief Savage Man said:

oh yeah it was totally stupid

i guess my expectations for them have fallen so far that i loved it regardless

Kenny Omega vs Chris Jericho for Wrestle Kingdom, that's a must watch

18.09.2017 - Dragon Gate, Dangerous Gate

Gamma & Syachihoko BOY vs Hyo Watanabe & Shun Skywalker 6/10

Don Fujii & Jason Lee vs Tribe Vanguard (BxB Hulk & Kzy) 7/10

Open The Brave Gate Title Match: Jimmy Kagetora (c) vs Yosuke Santa Maria 7.5/10

MaxiMuM (Ben-K, Masato Yoshino & Naruki Doi) vs Over Generation (Eita, Kaito Ishida & Takehiro Yamamura) 7/10

Open The Twin Gate Title Match: Over Generation (CIMA & Dragon Kid) (c) vs MaxiMuM (Big R Shimizu & Kotoka) 8/10

Losing Unit Must Disband No Disqualification Elimination Match: Jimmyz (Genki Horiguchi HAGeeMee, Jimmy K-ness JKS, Jimmy Kanda, Jimmy Susumu & Ryo Jimmy Saito) vs VerserK (El Lindaman, Punch Tominaga, Shingo Takagi, T-Hawk & Takashi Yoshida) 8/10

Open The Dream Gate Title Match: YAMATO (c) vs Masaaki Mochizuki 8.5/10

Still best fed <3

47 minutes ago, Kebsla said:

This thread needs to be more active... @Micchan didn't know you was a wrestling fan you still keep up to date with it all?

Not watching anymore, no time for it

I could find time to watch big matches but it's not good as watching the entire road to that match

7 hours ago, Micchan said:

Not watching anymore, no time for it

I could find time to watch big matches but it's not good as watching the entire road to that match

Oh well 😔 , i'm the same though I used to watch full episodes of Raw and Smackdown but the qualities just not there to justify watching 5 hours , so i usually just keep up to date with the news , watch the highlights , if theres a few good matches i'll probably end up watching the whole show. I make the effort to watch NXT its only an hour long and usually good quality. I'm looking forward to seeing if All Elite Wrestling shakes them up a bit.

Outside WWE i keep up to date with whats happening with the titles in New Japan , RoH , can't avoid Impact as its on normal TV 😅

My local Indy shows pretty good you get the WWE UK division and loads of Indy Wrestlers.

On 1/7/2019 at 7:28 AM, Kebsla said:

Oh well 😔 , i'm the same though I used to watch full episodes of Raw and Smackdown but the qualities just not there to justify watching 5 hours , so i usually just keep up to date with the news , watch the highlights , if theres a few good matches i'll probably end up watching the whole show. I make the effort to watch NXT its only an hour long and usually good quality. I'm looking forward to seeing if All Elite Wrestling shakes them up a bit.

Outside WWE i keep up to date with whats happening with the titles in New Japan , RoH , can't avoid Impact as its on normal TV 😅

My local Indy shows pretty good you get the WWE UK division and loads of Indy Wrestlers.

I still understand the business and I have decent memories of the past so if you want to talk I'm here

• Thanks 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this