Sign in to follow this  
Radoje

I'm kinda late for the party

I mean most of you "kind" of already know me, yet I "kind" of completely forgot to make an introductory thread, and might as well do it now rather than when it's a bit too late.

My name is Radovan, yes the same name of the guy that is credited for mass genocide, I know, but most people just call me Rado. My last name (which ill keep private) goes back hundreds of years and Serbian noble families to the point where I have no fucking clue where it even started cuz my forefathers had sex with a thousand different races at this point. I am mostly of Serbian ethnicity yet I am only about 40~ percent Serbian, rest is a weird mess of Slavs like Bulgarians, Bosnians, Croats, Macedonians, and old Greek tribes and even some Roman and Turk origins.

Anyways, I own a small baking company that I basically inherited from my father and am a preeetty good baker, we make pastry in Serbia and ship it off to closely neighboring European Union countries. If you're from Austria, Hungary, Germany or the Czech Republic you have a very small chance but a chance nonetheless that you've ate something that I made with my own hands. I'm a student and I run a very small producer house where we basically kind of indoctrinate small time musicians and make some pretty good songs and help them with lyrics and music theory. It's more of a hobby than anything, and I'm not so great of a guitar player but more of a student of metal music in general.

I've had a pretty fucked up childhood filled with all sorts of traumas and abuse which in some sort of way let to numerous serious addictions which took me 2 years to completely shake off, but I'll spare you with details that give you a need for pity. I've studied hard in my youth, went to many Serbian tournaments of History, Math, Serbian, English etc, and I even skipped many years of High School to go to college (big mistake).

So this all rounds about my personality. I'm a pretty isolated, skeptical atheist that doesn't believe in mostly anything until I've seen it or studied it myself, I am very alone most times even when with my girlfriend, I take a very long time to really meet someone and befriend them, but I take friendships very seriously and am a pretty nice guy when you get to meet me for reals. I eat a lot, yet I'm sort of skinny, I have lots of friends yet I barely know anyone, I have a pretty good educational background yet I'm still relatively ignorant in my perspective, I come from a well off family yet I've either gambled or spent all my money away in pursuits of love and education, I have no need to push myself yet I hold multiple jobs, I listen to metal yet I idolize Mozart and Beethoven, I'm always talking to someone yet I always feel alone.

Hope that's a good introduction, and I'd love to meet some of you guys that I haven't had a chance to, as well. <3

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Cool intro, dude. I think we're kindred spirits in a lot of ways, which is a really goofy sounding thing to say, ha. 

Congrats on getting the objective money for the introduction :P 

But really, I'm looking forward to working with you, man! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kaladin Stormblessed said:

Cool intro, dude. I think we're kindred spirits in a lot of ways, which is a really goofy sounding thing to say, ha. 

Congrats on getting the objective money for the introduction :P 

But really, I'm looking forward to working with you, man! 

Take this with a grain of salt but I heard somewhere that you served in the army which I did as well. I was a scout and a guard in a post in Kosovo 3 years ago.

(belated) Welcome aboard Rado! Judging by your post you seem like an interesting person. I hope you one day no longer feel lonely.

I see you've already made strides to be active and a participating member in TKR and I'm glad we have you around.

• Like 1

On 1/7/2018 at 7:23 AM, Radoje said:

I mean most of you "kind" of already know me, yet I "kind" of completely forgot to make an introductory thread, and might as well do it now rather than when it's a bit too late.

My name is Radovan, yes the same name of the guy that is credited for mass genocide, I know, but most people just call me Rado. My last name (which ill keep private) goes back hundreds of years and Serbian noble families to the point where I have no fucking clue where it even started cuz my forefathers had sex with a thousand different races at this point. I am mostly of Serbian ethnicity yet I am only about 40~ percent Serbian, rest is a weird mess of Slavs like Bulgarians, Bosnians, Croats, Macedonians, and old Greek tribes and even some Roman and Turk origins.

Anyways, I own a small baking company that I basically inherited from my father and am a preeetty good baker, we make pastry in Serbia and ship it off to closely neighboring European Union countries. If you're from Austria, Hungary, Germany or the Czech Republic you have a very small chance but a chance nonetheless that you've ate something that I made with my own hands. I'm a student and I run a very small producer house where we basically kind of indoctrinate small time musicians and make some pretty good songs and help them with lyrics and music theory. It's more of a hobby than anything, and I'm not so great of a guitar player but more of a student of metal music in general.

I've had a pretty fucked up childhood filled with all sorts of traumas and abuse which in some sort of way let to numerous serious addictions which took me 2 years to completely shake off, but I'll spare you with details that give you a need for pity. I've studied hard in my youth, went to many Serbian tournaments of History, Math, Serbian, English etc, and I even skipped many years of High School to go to college (big mistake).

So this all rounds about my personality. I'm a pretty isolated, skeptical atheist that doesn't believe in mostly anything until I've seen it or studied it myself, I am very alone most times even when with my girlfriend, I take a very long time to really meet someone and befriend them, but I take friendships very seriously and am a pretty nice guy when you get to meet me for reals. I eat a lot, yet I'm sort of skinny, I have lots of friends yet I barely know anyone, I have a pretty good educational background yet I'm still relatively ignorant in my perspective, I come from a well off family yet I've either gambled or spent all my money away in pursuits of love and education, I have no need to push myself yet I hold multiple jobs, I listen to metal yet I idolize Mozart and Beethoven, I'm always talking to someone yet I always feel alone.

Hope that's a good introduction, and I'd love to meet some of you guys that I haven't had a chance to, as well. <3

Excellent introduction. Folks pay attention. This is how you do it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this