Sign in to follow this  
Stive1230

Introduction - Get To Know

Hello everyone,

My name is Stive1230, I am a current student working to be a medical professional, particularly a Cardiologist, or a Neurologist. I am interested in this game due to my fascination with history and the political world as well. My plans in this alliance are to be humble with everyone and attempt to make some new friends as well as protect my fellow members as such as I can. I would like to join Internal Affairs, such as like an person for reviewing of applicants, or the military branch. Really looking forward to being a prominent figure in this alliance, and being able to protect those that cannot be protected.

Thank you for your time,

Stive1230

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Stive1230 said:

Hello everyone,

My name is Stive1230, I am a current student working to be a medical professional, particularly a Cardiologist, or a Neurologist. I am interested in this game due to my fascination with history and the political world as well. My plans in this alliance are to be humble with everyone and attempt to make some new friends as well as protect my fellow members as such as I can. I would like to join Internal Affairs, such as like an person for reviewing of applicants, or the military branch. Really looking forward to being a prominent figure in this alliance, and being able to protect those that cannot be protected.

Thank you for your time,

Stive1230

Hey Stive! Welcome to the alliance man. You gotta join us on slack! You can post your email in the thread bellow and we'll add you to slack np 

If you have any questions about it feel free to message me on the forums.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this