Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Arash

Introducing The Mastermind Arash

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone! 

I am the Mastermind Arash, leader of the Heaven of ArshiA, I started playing 17 days ago, in that time, I built 5 self-sustaining cities, and I shall have 50k troops in them.

I Love management games in general, I don't really like strategy games though. I was introduced to this genre of games with "Democracy" which I fell in love with! I have a country called ArshiA in Nationstates aswell which is pretty close to Democracy games. 

that means the whole War part of the game is not appealing to me. but I've been told it's a must for growing nations so I'll be raiding for now

And for more personal details...

I'm 23 years old, I live in Iran, which is a sample of poor management and idiotic policy! hence my interest in running a peaceful and perfectly balanced country. I'm a student, currently working on my thesis, for master's degree in mechanical engineering, English is not my native language so I apologize for any mistakes I made in this post. Looking forward to getting to know you guys♥

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ArshiA said:

Hello everyone! 

I am the Mastermind Arash, leader of the Heaven of ArshiA, I started playing 2 days ago, in that time, I built 2 self-sustaining cities, and I shall have 6000 troops in them.

I Love management games in general, I don't really like strategy games though. I was introduced to this genre of games with "Democracy" which I fell in love with! I have a country called ArshiA in Nationstates aswell which is pretty close to Democracy games. 

that means the whole War part of the game is not appealing to me. I intend to create a country like Denmark, or Sweden, in this game. which means a peaceful country based on industrial advancement. I believe that goes against many of the rules and guidelines of this alliance, but I'm hoping that offering them some free resources would make them not kick me out :)

 

And for more personal details...

I'm 23 years old, I live in Iran, which is a sample of poor management and idiotic policy! hence my interest in running a peaceful and perfectly balanced country. I'm a student, currently working on my thesis, for master's degree in mechanical engineering, English is not my native language so I apologize for any mistakes I made in this post. Looking forward to getting to know you guys, and also looking forward to the 1 mil reward for this post :))  thanks. @Infinite Citadel


Hey Arshia! Alliance rules state that if you're called to war you have to fight. Although that's for limited time periods and we rebuild our members afterwards. Alliance defense is crucial, brothers and sisters uniting to defend the alliance together is one of the funnest aspects of this game, hence why it's called Politics and War.

We are also currently at war with troublesome pirates that have been raiding and looting our nations for a long time.

Most of the alliance are self sufficient prosperous resource producing nations, although when war time comes along, nobody shies away from fighting. :D

Hope you have a fun time in the alliance, can't wait for you to come around to slack and talk with us :)  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Radoje said:


Hey Arshia! Alliance rules state that if you're called to war you have to fight. Although that's for limited time periods and we rebuild our members afterwards. Alliance defense is crucial, brothers and sisters uniting to defend the alliance together is one of the funnest aspects of this game, hence why it's called Politics and War.

We are also currently at war with troublesome pirates that have been raiding and looting our nations for a long time.

Most of the alliance are self sufficient prosperous resource producing nations, although when war time comes along, nobody shies away from fighting. :D

Hope you have a fun time in the alliance, can't wait for you to come around to slack and talk with us :)  

 

 

wow, you are the biggest and most powerful alliance in the game, and still, people are attacking you!

I did not expect that. surely in times of war, I will do my best to help out as much as I can. one for all and all for one, right? if not what's the point of an alliance!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ArshiA said:

 

wow, you are the biggest and most powerful alliance in the game, and still, people are attacking you!

I did not expect that. surely in times of war, I will do my best to help out as much as I can. one for all and all for one, right? if not what's the point of an alliance!


The way the game mechanics work, pirates usually raid our small inactive nations, we beat the shit out of them but they always come back. We declared war on them because of their propagation and are currently chasing them while they're running around like rats hiding. :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Radoje said:


The way the game mechanics work, pirates usually raid our small inactive nations, we beat the shit out of them but they always come back. We declared war on them because of their propagation and are currently chasing them while they're running around like rats hiding. :D 

by pirates you mean small alliances and nations or literal pirate bots? :/

either way thanks for the heads up, I will make a good army and stay active to avoid being raided for now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ArshiA said:

by pirates you mean small alliances and nations or literal pirate bots? :/

either way thanks for the heads up, I will make a good army and stay active to avoid being raided for now.


There are actual players in the game that play and roleplay as pirates, go around raiding, pillaging and looting, drinking lots of rum and annoying everyone :D
They pray on the weak, but when they're faced with worthy opponents they run with their tails between their legs. :P 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Arash said:

@Infinite Citadel where do I request for the 1 mil though? :/

this thread was an objective completed.

http://www.knightsradiant.pw/topic/1598-tkr-objectives-list/

 

 

Post there with a link to any completed objectives. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/13/2018 at 5:01 AM, Radoje said:


You can always ask your mentor ;)

why ask one person and wait for him to get online and respond if he can, when you can ask the society and get the quick response? :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/15/2018 at 4:24 PM, Benfro said:

We are thrilled to have you! Welcome, Arash. Looking forward to plenty of interaction on Slack and here.

Please reach out if you have any questions!

thanks, happy to be here, loving this alliance and all the support ♥

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×