Bear

Announcing the Slack Slackers: The all new pro-slack alliance

Hello there everyone! Figured this is a good day to make a major announcement:

Today, 1st April 2018, marks the start of a new era, the rise of

The Slack Slackers

1JumMWl.png

As everyone know, Slack is a wonderful place! we got everything from instant communication, fun, shitty month specific joke and more! So I figured "hey, why not make a group for Slack enthusiast? An alliance within TKR"

Slack is a really wonderful place, here is a glimpse of a member of the Slack Slackers slacking in slack with other Slackers

UX41WxI.png?1

Here at the Slack Slackers, we strive to spread the truth and glory about Slack being the best and only platform to communication. Our principles are as follows:

• Promoting Slack usage among TKR members
  • Educating people that Slack is the one true communication platform
  • Advocating Slack to be the sole communication platform that TKR uses
  • Removal  of the TKR forum
  • Complete extermination of any heretic that does not believe the above point which includes but not limit to a certain alliance starting with F

Anyone can join the Slack Slackers! Because we believe in forgiveness and second chance. Anyone who was once affiliated with a certain group that is leaded by a cute 2D girl may also join the Slack Slackers but only if they renounce all their affiliation, promise to work towards the destruction of said group and swear an oath to uphold the Slack Slackers principles for the rest of their life.

So join now! I'm looking forward to see you guys in Slack!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, Micchan said:

So a group who want to eliminate the opposition called SS, what could ever go wrong!

8ubGFLt.gif

10 minutes ago, schirminator said:

Finally! An organization that represents my moral belief system. Death to all non-believers and those who may oppose us! Yay slack slackers!!!

Welcome to the Slack Slackers! gimme a moment to process your application and i'll hand your heresy purging flamethrower in a minute

• Haha 3

Hello again, I have great news!

It have come to my attention that not only does The Knight Radiant have a Slack channel, they also have a Discord channel! Usually, a rival communication platform would be considered heretic by the Slack Slackers but since Discord is also a chatroom with many features similar to Slack, Discord is hereby our ally and will help us in the quest to rid the forum menace.

uhrUB1Y.png?1.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Micchan said:

When the slackers are so bad that a FF has to do propaganda for them :facepalm:

shhhh, no bulli the child. he's special

Spoiler

but seriously though, im somewhat disappointed no one else did anything for April fools

For far too long have the forum fighters been attacked by slackers trying to do low blows from hateful comments, character impersonations all the way to reputation level manipulations and making our tag disappear every now and then.

I'm a bit late on the SS inauguration news but I believe that on the spirit of the date it was inaugurated I propose a war on slack and all those who support it and thus oppose the forums as the one true way for community interactions.

They have ignored our attempts of settling down our differences after attacks on FF members, their commanders themselves do not bother to respond to our appeals.

Ignorance no more! It's time to settle this once and for all!

I hope to hear commander @Micchan's thoughts on this matter. 

Regards,

Bangas.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Bangas said:

For far too long have the forum fighters been attacked by slackers trying to do low blows from hateful comments, character impersonations all the way to reputation level manipulations and making our tag disappear every now and then.

I'm a bit late on the SS inauguration news but I believe that on the spirit of the date it was inaugurated I propose a war on slack and all those who support it and thus oppose the forums as the one true way for community interactions.

They have ignored our attempts of settling down our differences after attacks on FF members, their commanders themselves do not bother to respond to our appeals.

Ignorance no more! It's time to settle this once and for all!

I hope to hear commander @Micchan's thoughts on this matter. 

Regards,

Bangas.

Waiting for the split of Space Rome in the test server to do Slackers vs Forum Fighters

Death to all.

Here at the SS, we have huge emphasis on equality meaning that everyone get to have a go at the heresy purging flamethrower

• Upvote 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.