Sign in to follow this  
Nizam Adrienne

Mistborn Series

32 minutes ago, Hakora Kiyanto said:

A question to those with more time than I've had lately: Are any of them after the original trilogy worth reading?

If you're a fan of the greater cosmere, they're a necessity imo. The first Wax&Wayne is an interesting/fun read, the second and third add a lot of lore about shards and what not. 

Read them, then come back and read the following spoiler:

Spoiler

WHO THE FUCK IS TRELL? 

2 hours ago, Hakora Kiyanto said:

A question to those with more time than I've had lately: Are any of them after the original trilogy worth reading?

Haven't read them myself yet, but everyone says that they are necessary for the cosmere so I'm getting around to it once I finish Kingkiller

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Hakora Kiyanto said:

I don't blame you prioritizing Kingkiller; it's beautifully written.  Say, have you encountered the Gentlemen Bastards series?

I'm glad to have gotten Lordship into the Kingkiller chronicles. Also the Gentleman Bastards series was great, though the third book was a bit meh. The Lies of Locke Lamora was crazy great though. 

Also yeah, while I'm interested in the Cosmere, I cannot be able to handle the awfulness of Sanderson and writing female characters from the origin trilogy. Thats the biggest reason I'm skeptical of the new series lol.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this