M'ilord🎯

Poll of the Day (21/4/18)

Sorting Hat Poll  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What is your House?

hi there, i personally like Harry Potter and all its wonders, but it was not always so, a long Time ago( actually not that long) in a galaxy much like ours, I was unaware of the greatness of Harry Potter, yup, this one had only watched the first 3 films, and like them a lot, but for some freaking stupid reason would never watch the rest of the franchise. Fortunately that changed as M'ilord finally had the guts and the claws and the dry fur to watch the franchise, and it was wonderful.

I am a Gryffindor myself ( but have a big percentage of Slytherin).

So here it is the :The Sorting Hat Poll

Say what house you are or want to be, say why or just don't say a word, either way it is fine.

oh here is a quizz if you want to find out, pottermore was a way better quizz but you have to sign up.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/eleanorbate/accurate-af-sorting-quiz?utm_term=.fwM2QBmnv6#.jb2v05pbXY

• Upvote 1

You Are 38% Ravenclaw, 29% Slytherin, 19% Hufflepuff, and 14% Gryffindor!

You are a Ravenclaw through and through, but your ruthless ambition means you may also fit well in Slytherin. Knowledge is incredibly important to you, and you love nothing more than learning new things, but your love of learning is undeniably motivated by your determination for success. Unlike some of your fellow Ravenclaws, you often avoid any task that requires teamwork, preferring to work alone.

Your slight compatibility with Hufflepuff house suggests a deep love and appreciation for those close to you, which you may keep hidden for fear of being hurt.

Pottermore has labeled me both Gryffindor and Hufflepuff. I tend to think of myself as a Ravenclaw with a lot of Gryffindor/Hufflepuff traits (and it looks like Buzzfeed agrees). Really, I think I'm just difficult to sort... The sorting hat would've loved me...

Buzzfeed's quiz: You Are 38% Ravenclaw, 28% Gryffindor, 26% Hufflepuff, and 8% Slytherin!

You believe above all in the importance of wisdom, which is why you undoubtedly belong in Ravenclaw, but your sense of adventure means you may also have an affinity for Gryffindor house. You are a thrill-seeker – you love to travel and there’s nothing more exciting to you than new experiences – and believe that adventure is essential in the pursuit of knowledge. You are brave, but would never intentionally put yourself in danger, placing you firmly in Ravenclaw.

Your slight compatibility with Hufflepuff house suggests a deep love and appreciation for those close to you, which you may keep hidden for fear of being hurt.

1 hour ago, Haris said:

Meh, I am Slytherin, I dont know anything about Harry Potter, so I am hoping that is good. 

While slytherin is a house connected with Lord Voldmort, it would be wrong to consider Slytherin Wholly evil, since according to the lore great wizards like Merlin where Slytherins, still the house is poor in an ethical sense since most of the times for them the end justifies the means.

You Are 31% Gryffindor, 28% Ravenclaw, 26% Hufflepuff, and 15% Slytherin!

Just like Hermione Granger, you were ultimately placed in Gryffindor, but the Sorting Hat seriously considered putting you in Ravenclaw. You are a natural born leader, often taking control of the reins from others whose recklessness or dedication to facts and knowledge clouds their judgment. You are intelligent, but acknowledge that there are more important things in life, and therefore aim to use your intelligence and determination to fight for what you believe to be right.

Also did now the buzzfeed thing as well.

You Are 37% Ravenclaw, 26% Hufflepuff, 26% Gryffindor, and 11% Slytherin!

You definitely belong in Ravenclaw, but you have a kindness that sets you apart from most. While some Ravenclaws can be seen as slightly haughty or intimidating, your Hufflepuff side means you are more approachable, and therefore have an easier time making friends. Despite your softness, you find it easy to detach yourself from emotional situations and give objective viewpoints, making you the perfect person to go to for advice.

Your slight compatibility with Gryffindor house hints at an underlying desire for adventure that may manifest itself in a love of travel or trying new things.

You Are 35% Gryffindor, 33% Slytherin, 22% Ravenclaw, and 10% Hufflepuff!

Like Harry Potter himself, your allegiances definitely lie with Gryffindor, but Slytherin may be a better fit for you than you’d originally think. Your passion for adventure, excitement, and new experiences means that Gryffindor is the perfect place for you. You are fiercely loyal to your closest friends – sometimes even to a fault – and the recklessness and optimism that comes with being a Gryffindor combined with the ambition of Slytherin will ensure that you go far in life.

Your slight compatibility with Ravenclaw house hints at an appreciation for knowledge and wisdom, though they are not priorities for you.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.