M'ilordūüéĮ

Poll of the Day (1/5/18)

The Tinder Poll  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What is your opinion about relationships?

• I strongly belive in Relantionships
    • I strongly belive in long term Relantionships
    • I don't believe in relationships in any shape or form
    • I don't believe in relationships (long term)
    • I have a medium belief about long term relationships
    • I have a medium belief about relationships
    • Idk, or dont have an opinion
    • One Night Stand!!!
    • Other
  2. 2. In which situation are you in?

• Is in a Long term relationship, but doesn't believe in them
    • Is in a relationship, but doesn't believe in them
    • Is in a Long term relationship and believes in them
    • Is in a relationship and believes in them
    • Is not in any type of amourous relationship
    • Is not in a relationship
    • Other

Good morning everyone , i want to know your general opinion about relationships.

I personally belive in long term relationships, even though i have seen them spirral downwards.

Welcome to The Tinder Poll 

Voter's names are hinden for privacy and persecution related issues.

How do we define a long-term relationship? For example, some people may believe that 2 years is a long-term relationship whereas there are pew are couples that have been going for 40+ years.

how about people that enjoy being in a relationship but believe that they should be a fully self-sufficient person in their own right, there are many instances i have seen where people cannot function by themselves for whatever reason and break down to a gibbering mess.

Good poll though can bring up some interesting discussion points i reckon.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Modi said:

How do we define a long-term relationship? For example, some people may believe that 2 years is a long-term relationship whereas there are pew are couples that have been going for 40+ years.

how about people that enjoy being in a relationship but believe that they should be a fully self-sufficient person in their own right, there are many instances i have seen where people cannot function by themselves for whatever reason and break down to a gibbering mess.

Long term i was thinking Marrige or a likewise long Relationship( Girlfriend/ Boyfriend)

To The other points made out my guess is as good as any

3 minutes ago, M'ilordūüéĮ said:

Long term i was thinking Marrige or a likewise long Relationship( Girlfriend/ Boyfriend)

To The other points made out my guess is as good as any

Ok cool, by the way, I am interested in what other people think not just being picky (honest!) 

For example, I class my relationship as long-term (married for 3 years been together for around 6 (i don't actually know the full amount of time don't tell my wife lol) years) as it's my longest relationship I personally consider that long-term, though compared to my wife's parents that is a spit in the sea so to speak. 

47 minutes ago, Haris said:

I am too young to get marriedūüėĆ

Not¬†it in some countries, I am sure you would fetch a fine price in livestock ūüėā ūüėā¬†

I mean, if I managed to meet my fiance over a video game and stay with her for over 2 years now (and soon have a kid), literally any relationship can be found and made to last, especially these days in 2018.

9 hours ago, Modi said:

Id personally define it as being with someone as many years that equals 10% of your lifespan at the start of your relationship so if you start dating someone at 32, about 3 years is long term, (This rule only starts working at around age 18)

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Arthur Pendragon said:

Id personally define it as being with someone as many years that equals 10% of your lifespan at the start of your relationship so if you start dating someone at 32, about 3 years is long term, (This rule only starts working at around age 18)

Huh I never thought about defining it on lifespan - good way of looking at it!

16 minutes ago, Arthur Pendragon said:

I'm up around 45%....  O_O

I'm in the "Other" Category I think heh. I personally think they work for some people and don't work for others XD. The most common reason they don't work from my observations is that a lot of other people just don't have the self awareness or empathy to make them something good long term. But when 2 people do have those things it can be the greatest thing in the world and turn life into something incredible every single day for decades XD

I've been married - coming up on 8 years and been together with the wife for 11 years. I strongly believe in long term relationships.

12 hours ago, Arthur Pendragon said:

I'm at 31%

I've been in a relationship a year and a half and I consider it to be long term. Overall, I'm definitely a long term relationship kind of person and believe that if you find the right person, anyone can have a relationship that will last.

On 5/1/2018 at 6:24 AM, TheCreepyLurker said:

Married for coming up on 8 years now.  Been together for 14.  

And yes, I do remember our anniversary dates...

Even without taking my own percentage rule in to account youve been together only a few years less than Ive been alive so like thats very long term 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.