• Ingame Ruler: United England
  • Link to Nation: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=122936
  • Previous Alliances and reasons for leaving: (put n/a if you're new to the game): I was with Black Knights when I first joined, because they sent me an email.  However, now I understand it abit more, I would like to join you guys!
  • Recruited by: No one. 

Thank you for your interest in joining The Knights Radiant!

I am MrTiger0307 and I will help you with this process.

We're honored that you are interested in joining our community, and looking forward to getting to know you!  Please answer the following standard questions below, thanks!

• We require that you use the leader name in game as your name on the forum and on slack. Do you agree to do that? (Y/N)
  • We require the usage of Slack, a free chatting application available for both desktop and mobile, for all members. Will you be okay with this? (Y/N)
  • For military preparedness, TKR requires all of our members to maintain a warchest of resources required for war.  Are you ok with this? (Y/N)
  • Have you played any similar nation sim games before (example: cybernations, nationstates): (Y/N)   If yes, which alliances were you in, and for how long?
  • What made you pick TKR over other alliances?
  • How active will you be?

And finally:

Once you reach a level of comfort and experience in the game, would you be interested in helping out with the day-to-day operations of the alliance? If so, which of the following areas might interest you?

Internal Affairs: IA can be thought of like the internal management of the alliance. They are responsible for recruiting, educating the members, improving the alliance's public relations, managing the alliance roster and refreshing the community. An entry level role is being an Oathkeeper, a person who interviews alliance applicants. As an Oathkeeper, I am part of this department.

Foreign Affairs: As an FA diplomat, you would be the eyes and ears of TKR in the world of Orbis. Diplomats are given assignments on different alliances and are responsible for maintaining channels of communication, improving/maintaining our relationships, etc. In short, you are the face of the alliance to the rest of the world, and it's your duty to honorably represent TKR in a positive manner.

Milcom: These are the people who help organize and coordinate the TKR military forces. One of the entry level Milcom roles is a Bridge Crew Leader. They assist in the planning of offensive and defensive operations with guidance from high command or other leaders, as well as ensuring that members are building/maintaining their militaries properly.

Misc. Skills: And we can always use help from people with graphics expertise and/or coding skills!

Thank you for your patience, and we look forward to hearing back from you soon!

TKR! o/

ID check completed

• We require that you use the leader name in game as your name on the forum and on slack. Do you agree to do that? (Y/N)
  • i do indeed agree with this! 
  • We require the usage of Slack, a free chatting application available for both desktop and mobile, for all members. Will you be okay with this? (Y/N)
  • I agree to this and will get this on my mobile later today! 
  • For military preparedness, TKR requires all of our members to maintain a warchest of resources required for war.  Are you ok with this? (Y/N)
  • I agree with this as well.  I think it’s important to prepare regardless of alliance, as you are always vulnerable to attacks.
  • Have you played any similar nation sim games before (example: cybernations, nationstates): (Y/N)   If yes, which alliances were you in, and for how long?
  • I played nation states but many years ago. 
  • What made you pick TKR over other alliances?
  • I like the look of the alliance and how strong of a community you are.  I feel that I would be very supported in this alliance. 
  • How active will you be?
  • I will be very active and will be on daily.  I would also love to become a active member of the alliance, becoming involved in the day to day running of the alliance! 

19 hours ago, United Grand said:
  • Previous Alliances and reasons for leaving: (put n/a if you're new to the game): I was with Black Knights when I first joined, because they sent me an email.  However, now I understand it abit more, I would like to join you guys!

Let's get to know a bit more about you.

• Explain in your own words, which kind of a nation you want to become, and what kind of help you expect from TKR in this:
  • What makes a good alliance and what makes a good member?
  • What can you bring into TKR? Why would we want to accept you?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

H4bP3QF.jpg

I would like to become a nation that is able to grow, whilst having a strong economy and a strong military for self-defensive.  I would like the nation of United Grand to stand with other nation's strong against other nation wanting to destroy and ruin the small nations trying to better themselves.  In terms of the support, I would like from the TKR.  I would like to know that I can gather advice and information from the alliance, knowing that we are not just an alliance but a family that support each other through thick and thin.  

I believe that a good alliance is one that can communicate clearly through the right channels.  Regularly seeking positive change and growing stronger together.  A good alliance is one that supports and guides one another.  I also believe that in order to have an outstanding alliance you require outstanding members.  An outstanding member to me is a member that regularly communicates with other members.  Is not dedicated to war but to developing their nation in order to support other nations in the alliance to develop.  A good member is one that shares the same values as the alliance and always before anything puts the alliance first.  A good member is regularly active and ensure that in times where they may not be, they share this.  

I believe I can bring positivity and hard work to the alliance.  I try my best and want to make a success of my nation and the alliance.  I want to be apart of something amazing and I truly believe that that TKR is heading in that direction.  I can promise that if accepted into this fastly growing alliance, I will do all my best to ensure that the alliance values and reputation is kept at the highest standard possible.   

Kind regards, 

Jamie - United Grand. 

16 minutes ago, United Grand said:

I take it I didn’t make the cut? 

Only certain members can move you on, we have requested their attention and they will do their bits shortly. Keep checking back regulary though 

•  

Hey! I am sorry to inform you that TKR is involved in a war. We will be halting your application until a further notice, but as a compensation, you are free to sit on applicant status and receive TKR's full protection.

H4bP3QF.jpg

7 minutes ago, United Grand said:

A nation is currently attacking me.  I am trying my hardest but they are damaging everything I create in terms of an army.  They have 300+ aircrafts whilst they have destroyed all mt ships and aircrafts.  Any chance someone can help!

The guy that attacked you is offering peace. You're free to accept it.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.