ManWith

TKR Discord Voice-Chat Time Poll (01/09/2018)

TKR Discord Voice-Chat Time Poll (01/09/2018 or 09/01/2018 for you Americans)  

14 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What time next Friday (01/09/2018) (Saturday for Aussies) would it best suit you to do a voice-chat on discord?

• 6:00am in-game (Friday)
    • 8:00am in-game (Friday
    • 10:00am in-game (Friday)
    • 12:00pm in-game (Friday)
    • 2:00pm in-game (Friday)
    • 4:00pm in-game (Friday)
    • 6:00pm in-game (Friday)
    • 8:00pm in-game (Friday)
    • 10:00pm in-game (Friday)
    • 12:00am in-game (Saturday)
    • 2:00am in-game (Saturday)
    • 4:00am in-game (Saturday)

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/30/2018 at 04:13 PM

2 minutes ago, Blazer said:

After 4 pm EST is good, 6Pm is great, not sure what time one you were thinking tho

The poll is in in-game time (not EST) so please take that into consideration, the poll will be up for a week so after that whichever time has the most votes will  be the time we start the VC. It will probably go for a while so if you can't make it at the start then you can join later.

4 hours ago, ManWith said:

So far it looks like we will start at 6:00pm in-game time on Friday as then people can come and go as they please and it will cover all of the other popular times so far.

For fairness I would like to mention that there is 2 2.am in-game times and because of this I dont know whether it was a human error or you thinking clocks work this way.

😃

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Haris said:

For fairness I would like to mention that there is 2 2.am in-game times and because of this I dont know whether it was a human error or you thinking clocks work this way.

😃

Haha it was human error, anyway its been fixed, thanks for letting me know.

5 hours ago, Haris said:

😃

You clearly have never been to Australia. Clocks go through daylight savings every weekend so their enemies, the emus, have a harder time coordinating schedules for tea parties. ;)

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, schirminator said:

You clearly have never been to Australia. Clocks go through daylight savings every weekend so their enemies, the emus, have a harder time coordinating schedules for tea parties. ;)

Lmao

Or maybe ManWith wanted us to have another VC where everybody is confused on the time and it gets cancelled.

On 8/28/2018 at 11:29 PM, Haris said:

Lmao

Or maybe ManWith wanted us to have another VC where everybody is confused on the time and it gets cancelled.

Haha, yeh last time I was sick when it was supposed to happen and I didn't tell anyone. Was definitely not my finest hour but it will not happen for this time, I promise :D 

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.