Sign in to follow this  
Micchan

Need your help to find an old arcade game

I remember an arcade game my brother played when I was a kid so in the 90s, was similar to this one

bloodbroa.jpg

but with some kind of WWII or later setup because I remember soldiers, machineguns, tanks, etc.

One or two players with classic controls so not like some arcade games that have the gun you have to point

Was possible to hide behind some small wall and destroy houses and other things other than killing the enemies

Help me to find this game!

Metal Slug? first thing that comes to my mind. Might be a little too modern in the specified time period though but it sort of fit the World War 2 criteria

8 hours ago, Micchan said:

I remember an arcade game my brother played when I was a kid so in the 90s, was similar to this one

bloodbroa.jpg

but with some kind of WWII or later setup because I remember soldiers, machineguns, tanks, etc.

One or two players with classic controls so not like some arcade games that have the gun you have to point

Was possible to hide behind some small wall and destroy houses and other things other than killing the enemies

Help me to find this game!

What platform was it on?

9 hours ago, Bear said:

Metal Slug? first thing that comes to my mind. Might be a little too modern in the specified time period though but it sort of fit the World War 2 criteria

Nah, I know Metal Slug

You don't go from right to left, in this one you don't move and you just have to shoot at the enemies

3 hours ago, Modi said:

What platform was it on?

It's one of these

classic_upright_arcade_machine.jpg

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this