Sign in to follow this  
Micchan

Lego

You will notice in the upcoming (I think) newsletter, I have a new passion, LEGO!

I found my brother and cousin legos I used to play as kid and I started playing again

Sets are from the 80s and 90s, not a single one with instructions (but I can easy find them online) and not a single set with all the pieces ;_;

But having pieces from about ten sets makes me able to make many things so I'm playing everyday

I will also buy new legos in the future, this will be likely my first buy

prod_photo1_88410_1516545902.jpg

• Upvote 3

This guy has some amazing MOCs: https://www.flickr.com/photos/bevinsbricks/, particuoarly like this train station! 

Huge lego train station by Bevins Bricks

Do you prefer technic or bricks? I have two or three technic and one big brick set, unfortunately I don't have any of the old sets I had years ago any more :( I'll see if I can find out where they went to...

• Upvote 1

On 9/21/2018 at 12:33 PM, Micchan said:

I'm more a technic fan but bricks can be awesome if the set is big like this one for example

LEGO-21310-Old-Fishing-Store-Feature-Ima

I love this set, £129.99 without discount codes on one site, theres so much detail and the building is full of cool pieces. I would buy this in a heartbeat if I still did lego. And those turquoise panels on the buildings are awesome.

• Upvote 1

@RedFive look what I have made

ciDt0hQ.png

Using Lego Digital Designer you can make lego on your PC

The X-Wing Starfighter is a real Lego set, I used the instructions you can find online to create the set with the program

Many hours of work and this is the result

Look at that cute R2D2!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Micchan said:

EKTEBMd.jpg

5900 pieces

This must of taken centuries, i've used the LDD before and its like the slowest, clunkiest tool in existence. Impressive though.

I always wanted these Street sets when I was younger

Image result for lego cafe corner 

among others, they were very expensive however but some of them look super nice. I love the kinda european street feel of them.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hariff said:

This must of taken centuries, i've used the LDD before and its like the slowest, clunkiest tool in existence. Impressive though.

I always wanted these Street sets when I was younger

among others, they were very expensive however but some of them look super nice. I love the kinda european street feel of them.

Yes, some hours, but you can copypaste some parts so you don't have to really place all the 5900 pieces, I did it while watching Battlestar Galactica on another monitor

I'm now working on one of these street sets and even with half the pieces of the Taj Mahal it takes more time because it's more various

On 9/22/2018 at 8:04 PM, Hariff said:

I love this set, £129.99 without discount codes on one site, theres so much detail and the building is full of cool pieces. I would buy this in a heartbeat if I still did lego. And those turquoise panels on the buildings are awesome.

I love it too so I made it

0TZjCGB.png

9w3oe8O.jpg

dukrZIX.png

4vYvu72.png

lg815ef.png

rW6uTMY.png

fPc2YL2.png

On 10/19/2018 at 8:12 PM, Hariff said:

This is really impressive, I love the jukebox kind of entrance on the last picture, looks like it could be a real set and the cars awesome too!

Delete the pics when you do a quote

• Like 1

Kessel Run Millennium Falcon, 1409 pieces

I just did a random Han Solo, maybe I will make the minifigs in the future because since it's a new set many pieces of the minifigs are still missing

u8CkD3K.png

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this