Sign in to follow this  
Micchan

Lego

You will notice in the upcoming (I think) newsletter, I have a new passion, LEGO!

I found my brother and cousin legos I used to play as kid and I started playing again

Sets are from the 80s and 90s, not a single one with instructions (but I can easy find them online) and not a single set with all the pieces ;_;

But having pieces from about ten sets makes me able to make many things so I'm playing everyday

I will also buy new legos in the future, this will be likely my first buy

prod_photo1_88410_1516545902.jpg

• Upvote 3

This guy has some amazing MOCs: https://www.flickr.com/photos/bevinsbricks/, particuoarly like this train station! 

Huge lego train station by Bevins Bricks

Do you prefer technic or bricks? I have two or three technic and one big brick set, unfortunately I don't have any of the old sets I had years ago any more :( I'll see if I can find out where they went to...

• Upvote 1

On 9/21/2018 at 12:33 PM, Micchan said:

I'm more a technic fan but bricks can be awesome if the set is big like this one for example

LEGO-21310-Old-Fishing-Store-Feature-Ima

I love this set, £129.99 without discount codes on one site, theres so much detail and the building is full of cool pieces. I would buy this in a heartbeat if I still did lego. And those turquoise panels on the buildings are awesome.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this