Sign in to follow this  
Moetaz

Europa Champions League 2018-2019

Europa Champions League 2018-2019  

17 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Are you interested in participating in the 2018-2019 Champions League playoffs prediction?

• Yes, I will pay the participation fee
    • Yes, if it is free of participation fee
    • No

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2018 at 05:06 AM

1 minute ago, Ryan1 said:

The participation fee depends. I love bracket challenges, so I will play unless the fee is unreasonable

should be something around 1-2m, waived for smaller nations maybe?

I said no...  but I should have said "no unless it's free".  ...because I am really good at flipping coins.  Like, really good.  I get it right almost half the time!  No exaggeration!

• Confused 2

11 hours ago, Haris said:

An English team is going to win. (I can feel it)

Man united is going to finish top 3 with only fellaini heading goals in the 90+ Minutes

11 hours ago, Mitsuru said:

Why not I guess? Though you might be a bit early since the knockout stage doesn't start until February. But I'd be willing to if this is taken care of dilligently.

The round of 16 draw is next week 

9 hours ago, Micchan said:

c2uqkd7xeaaddo3-jpg_large-980x600_c-gallery.jpg

THIS YEAR IS OUR YEAR!

Farmers 

7 hours ago, Mitsuru said:

I know that much. But the games are not and that's where it's at.

im not doing game by game predictions till quarter/semi finals, so you'll have to give in all of you match predictions for the round of 16th at once before the matches start.

since the matches are determined next week might as well let everyone put in their bets then.

it kinda kills the discussions/debates putting it out that much early before the games though 

1 hour ago, Moetaz said:

im not doing game by game predictions till quarter/semi finals, so you'll have to give in all of you match predictions for the round of 16th at once before the matches start.

since the matches are determined next week might as well let everyone put in their bets then.

it kinda kills the discussions/debates putting it out that much early before the games though 

Eh.. if you wanna do the betting already once the matches are drawn (aka next week) then I'm out. There's too much that can happen between today and February (e.g. certain players hurting themselves, coaches being sacked, etc.)

10 hours ago, Mitsuru said:

Eh.. if you wanna do the betting already once the matches are drawn (aka next week) then I'm out. There's too much that can happen between today and February (e.g. certain players hurting themselves, coaches being sacked, etc.)

If i open predictions once matches are drawn the deadline to change your picks are before when the first game starts

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this