Sign in to follow this  
Micchan

Magic

Do you like magic? I like magic

I even know some magic tricks and created one that I performed to friends and relatives, nothing crazy just some comedy and after misdirection a couple of big reveals

So to make you understand how cool magic is I will post videos in this thread starting with this one

It's Eric Chien a young magician from Taiwan during his exibition at the FISM of this year (the world championship of magic held every 3 years), he won his category and then the grand prize between all the category winners so he's the world champ of magic

Since some people seem to not understand what he's doing in the first part with the cards I tell you to check the back color of the cards, after you get that you should be able to understand the story

Read this after watching the video

Spoiler

There's video editing for some frame when the rectangles appear at the beginning and then when they disappear at the end, he did it because he's selling these tricks to other magicians so he can't let them understand the trick by watching the video at high definition frame by frame, at normal speed you shouldn't notice the blurry part

There are no camera tricks or mirrors, he's doing it in front of the judges, just ability and good ideas

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this