Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Hariff

09/01/18 - New Years Resolutions

09/01/18 - New Years Resolutions  

12 members have voted

  1. 1. Have you broken it yet?



Recommended Posts

My new years resolution is to learn guitar. My dad always wanted me to learn and even went as far as buying me one, but I never had the opportunity to learn until now. Wish he could see me when I am finally able to do it. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Check discord more often 

Do more stuff with the wife

do more stuff with the kids

do more stuff with the wife and kids

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Modi said:

Check discord more often 

Do more stuff with the wife

do more stuff with the kids

do more stuff with the wife and kids

Check discord with wife and kids

Discord more with kids

Stuff more the wife

Wife the kids with more discord

Check the wife with more kids

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Micchan said:

Check discord with wife and kids

Discord more with kids

Stuff more the wife

Wife the kids with more discord

Check the wife with more kids

 

Good point modi 1 is nearly at the age he can understand the game, doesn’t that count for resolution 3, unfortunately Mrs Modi doesn’t want to play ......

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Modi said:

 

Good point modi 1 is nearly at the age he can understand the game, doesn’t that count for resolution 3, unfortunately Mrs Modi doesn’t want to play ......

 

i will have to report modi 1 to alex i'm afraid as that is breaching the terms and conditions

 

#modifamilytkrcoup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×