Jump to content
Elijah VIII

Application to Alliance

Recommended Posts

  • Ingame Ruler: Elijah VIII
  • Link to Nation: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/
  • Previous Alliances and reasons for leaving: I have been in 3 Alliances, NATO (closed), Shield (applicant but withdrawn) and The Resurgence (applicant but withdrawn)
  • Do you own any (resources, money, etc) in the game? No, I am smart enough not too
  • Recruited by: Modi, VIA message
  • Did you receive a message titled 'Hi there' from anybody in our alliance? If yes, who?(put N/A if none) : Modi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Elijah VIII said:
  • Ingame Ruler: Elijah VIII
  • Link to Nation: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/
  • Previous Alliances and reasons for leaving: I have been in 3 Alliances, NATO (closed), Shield (applicant but withdrawn) and The Resurgence (applicant but withdrawn)
  • Do you own any (resources, money, etc) in the game? No, I am smart enough not too
  • Recruited by: Modi, VIA message
  • Did you receive a message titled 'Hi there' from anybody in our alliance? If yes, who?(put N/A if none) : Modi

 

We are in the Middle of a war if you are accepted are you willing to go head into the war?

Thank you for your interest in joining The Knights Radiant!
I am Space and I will help you with this process.
We're honored that you are interested in joining our community, and looking forward to getting to know you!  Please answer the following standard questions below, thanks!

We require that you use the leader name in game as your name on the forum and on slack. Do you agree to do that? (Y/N)
We require the usage of Slack, a free chatting application available for both desktop and mobile, for all members. Will you be okay with this? (Y/N)
For military preparedness, TKR requires all of our members to maintain a warchest of resources required for war.  Are you ok with this? (Y/N)
Have you played any similar nation sim games before (example: cybernations, nationstates): (Y/N)   If yes, which alliances were you in, and for how long?
What made you pick TKR over other alliances?
How active will you be?

What time zone will you usually play the game in?

 

ID Check complete

In-game message sent

 

Nation Link, for reference - https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=176380

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Elijah VIII said:
  • Ingame Ruler: Elijah VIII
  • Link to Nation: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/
  • Previous Alliances and reasons for leaving: I have been in 3 Alliances, NATO (closed), Shield (applicant but withdrawn) and The Resurgence (applicant but withdrawn)
  • Do you own any (resources, money, etc) in the game? No, I am smart enough not too
  • Recruited by: Modi, VIA message
  • Did you receive a message titled 'Hi there' from anybody in our alliance? If yes, who?(put N/A if none) : Modi

Please apply to our alliance in-game.

 

I've noticed that you were linked to another account led by, "Henry VII" with the nation-name "New Weslands." Please start the process of getting verified, by following the steps here - https://politicsandwar.com/account/verification/ It may take a bit, but, please let us know when the process is complete. 

 

In the mean-time, is there any reason your nation is linked to another account?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We require that you use the leader name in game as your name on the forum and on slack. Do you agree to do that? Yes


We require the usage of Slack, a free chatting application available for both desktop and mobile, for all members. Will you be okay with this? Yes

For military preparedness, TKR requires all of our members to maintain a warchest of resources required for war.  Are you ok with this? Yes


Have you played any similar nation sim games before (example: cybernations, nationstates): (Y/N)  Yes, I played Nation States and was a apart of The United Kingdom alliance.


What made you pick TKR over other alliances? They will help me make my country better and are actually active with its members.


How active will you be? I play everyday, or every other day. I will be very active.

 

What time zone will you usually play the game in? I play in Eastern time zone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Elijah VIII said:

We require that you use the leader name in game as your name on the forum and on slack. Do you agree to do that? Yes


We require the usage of Slack, a free chatting application available for both desktop and mobile, for all members. Will you be okay with this? Yes

For military preparedness, TKR requires all of our members to maintain a warchest of resources required for war.  Are you ok with this? Yes


Have you played any similar nation sim games before (example: cybernations, nationstates): (Y/N)  Yes, I played Nation States and was a apart of The United Kingdom alliance.


What made you pick TKR over other alliances? They will help me make my country better and are actually active with its members.


How active will you be? I play everyday, or every other day. I will be very active.

 

What time zone will you usually play the game in? I play in Eastern time zone.

Great, thank you! Please be sure to take a look at the things I posted, here for us to proceed, if you haven't already.

 

45 minutes ago, Space said:

Please apply to our alliance in-game.

 

I've noticed that you were linked to another account led by, "Henry VII" with the nation-name "New Weslands." Please start the process of getting verified, by following the steps here - https://politicsandwar.com/account/verification/ It may take a bit, but, please let us know when the process is complete. 

 

In the mean-time, is there any reason your nation is linked to another account?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great, thanks for applying in-game! Please answer the following for me;

 

3 hours ago, Space said:

In the mean-time, is there any reason your nation is linked to another account?

 

4 hours ago, Space said:

We are in the Middle of a war if you are accepted are you willing to go head into the war?

 

And, if you don't mind me asking, is there a specific reason why you withdrew your application(s) to the other alliances?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Space said:

Great, thanks for applying in-game! Please answer the following for me;

 

 

 

And, if you don't mind me asking, is there a specific reason why you withdrew your application(s) to the other alliances?

 

The other account I was linked to was my cousins account, and she used the same country name as me. She deleted her Nation though. I am in multiple wars right now, but I am close to finishing one so I would be happy to join your war and fight for this alliance. I withdrew from the other alliances cause they weren't active, they didn't help me, and they just didn't feel right. I hope this one is the right one (I believe it is the right one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Elijah VIII said:

 

The other account I was linked to was my cousins account, and she used the same country name as me. She deleted her Nation though. I am in multiple wars right now, but I am close to finishing one so I would be happy to join your war and fight for this alliance. I withdrew from the other alliances cause they weren't active, they didn't help me, and they just didn't feel right. I hope this one is the right one (I believe it is the right one.

 

Alright, thank you! I hope it is, as well. Please take this quiz and let us know what you get - https://www.knightsradiant.pw/quiz/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Elijah VIII said:

Okay, thanks for helping me in this process.

 

My pleasure! If you liked our quiz, perhaps check out "The Stormlight Archives," by Brandon Sanderson, if you can find the time. Our alliance is based off of the series. Hopefully we'll get to see you around, soon! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Elijah VIII said:

Okay, thanks for helping me in this process.

Application accepted. Welcome to the alliance! You will be assigned to a class with a designated mentor after your arrival to slack.

Check out these threads for the next steps:

 

https://www.knightsradiant.pw/topic/4584-slack-sign-up-thread/ <— Post your email here to make sure we invite your right email to slack.

http://www.knightsradiant.pw/topic/1598-tkr-objectives-list/ <-- Alliance Objectives to earn more cash. We highly recommend you make full use of them to grow faster.

https://www.knightsradiant.pw/topic/5473-aid-request-thread-20/ <-- Aid Request Thread to get your cities.

https://www.knightsradiant.pw/topic/5478-discord-sign-up-thread/ <-- Post your Discord here to be added as a member on our channel.

http://www.knightsradiant.pw/topic/58-job-openings/ <-- Check this thread out for current Job Openings. We highly encourage our new members to get involved with running the alliance, and while some departments such as Mentoring and Milcom may require some amount of experience and skill to be accepted, there are departments where inexperience is not an hindrance at all, rather makes you learn the game much faster.

http://www.knightsradiant.pw/topic/5140-code-tkr/ <-- Useful things to know.


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...