Jump to content

Application


oofy
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • In-game Ruler: Nicolaus Octavianus
  • Nation Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=261290
  • Previous Alliances and reasons for leaving (put N/A if you're new to the game): N/A
  • Have you played Politics & War on a previous nation before? no
  • Do you owe anything (money, resources, etc.) to anybody in the game? no
  • Are you interviewing on Discord? (Y/N): N
  • Recruited by: idk
Link to comment
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, oofy said:
  • In-game Ruler: Nicolaus Octavianus
  • Nation Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=261290
  • Previous Alliances and reasons for leaving (put N/A if you're new to the game): N/A
  • Have you played Politics & War on a previous nation before? no
  • Do you owe anything (money, resources, etc.) to anybody in the game? no
  • Are you interviewing on Discord? (Y/N): N
  • Recruited by: idk

Thank you for your interest in joining The Knights Radiant!

I am Indger and I will help you with this process.

We're honored that you are interested in joining our community, and looking forward to getting to know you! Please answer the following standard questions below, thanks!

 

 

• We require that you use the leader name in game as your name on the forum and on slack. Do you agree to do that? (Y/N)

• We require the usage of Slack, a free chatting application available for both desktop and mobile, for all members. Will you be okay with this? (Y/N)

• For military preparedness, TKR requires all of our members to maintain a warchest of resources required for war. Are you ok with this? (Y/N)

• If TKR asks you to go to war where your nation may take heavy damages, would you do it?

• Have you played any similar nation sim games before (example: cybernations, nationstates): (Y/N) If yes, which alliances were you in, and for how long?

• What made you pick TKR over other alliances?

• How active will you be?

• What time zone will you usually play the game in?

 

The biggest value an alliance like TKR offers is the community. While you wait please feel free to look around on Sparring Grounds or join our Discord and say hi. Feel free to request the TKR Applicant role from @Oathkeeper on Discord.  

 

Thank you for your patience, and we look forward to hearing back from you soon!

TKR! o/

 

ID check ongoing 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, Indger said:

• We require that you use the leader name in game as your name on the forum and on slack. Do you agree to do that? (Y/N) y

• We require the usage of Slack, a free chatting application available for both desktop and mobile, for all members. Will you be okay with this? (Y/N) Y is slack like teams?

• For military preparedness, TKR requires all of our members to maintain a warchest of resources required for war. Are you ok with this? (Y/N) Y

• If TKR asks you to go to war where your nation may take heavy damages, would you do it? Y

• Have you played any similar nation sim games before (example: cybernations, nationstates): (Y/N) If yes, which alliances were you in, and for how long?  N

• What made you pick TKR over other alliances? its strong and the name is way much cooler than rose, also i like being with people that helps each other

• How active will you be? i check p&w 5-6 times a day

• What time zone will you usually play the game in? GMT+8 

 

:)

Link to comment
Share on other sites


6 minutes ago, oofy said:

 

:)

That's great! But I do have few more questions. Just few more questions and we're done! Let's get to know a bit more about you.

 

 

 

•What would you do if TKR would ask you to do something which you do not want to do? (We never ask people to break the game rules). Explain. 

 

•What are your expectations for TKR?

 

•Explain in your own words, which kind of a nation you want to become, and what kind of help you expect from TKR in this:

 

•What can you bring into TKR? Why would we want to accept you?

 

•What makes a good alliance and what makes a good member?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


•What would you do if TKR would ask you to do something which you do not want to do? (We never ask people to break the game rules). Explain. well if its a suicide attack i hope tkr will at least give me some resource for later repair

 

•What are your expectations for TKR? friendly community thats all

 

•Explain in your own words, which kind of a nation you want to become, and what kind of help you expect from TKR in this:

 

•What can you bring into TKR? Why would we want to accept you? a good and friendly nation willing to do the best, you should accept me cause I will do my very very best o safe the alliance and its members

 

•What makes a good alliance and what makes a good member? good alliance is one that will fight and defend every member and a friendly community, good player is loyal to a alliance and will stand up for others in the alliance

 

You were previously in TKR. Did you delete your earlier account and reroll? Also pls apply to TKR in game nah i didn't even apply my brother deleted my account (he "checked" my phone.)

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


44 minutes ago, Indger said:

I think you were in TKR after checking your bank activity. You did receive safekeep withdrawals, rss replenishment etc. 

 

Can you now apply with your new nation to TKR?

what what do you mean?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Recent Activity
03/03 12:05 am

You've received a $650,000 bonus for logging in today! Logging in every day consecutively earns you extra money, if you check on your nation tomorrow you'll earn $700,000! While your nation is less than 60 days old, you can earn up to $1,000,000 per day!

03/02 04:00 pm Your daily military purchase limits have been reset. You can now train and build additional military units.
03/02 02:00 am Are you enjoying Politics & War? Please consider making a donation to support the game and receive Credits which you can redeem for cash for your nation. An extra cash boost can help you build your nation, fight wars, and accomplish your other goals. Click here for more details
03/02 12:03 am

You've received a $600,000 bonus for logging in today! Logging in every day consecutively earns you extra money, if you check on your nation tomorrow you'll earn $650,000! While your nation is less than 60 days old, you can earn up to $1,000,000 per day!

03/01 04:00 pm Your daily military purchase limits were not reset because you have changed your military reset time within the past 24 hours. Regular resets will occur at your newly selected time beginning the next cycle.
03/01 02:58 am You have updated your Daily Update Timezone. Your next Daily Update will be skipped. Regular resets will occur at your newly selected time beginning the next cycle.
03/01 02:00 am Are you enjoying Politics & War? Please consider making a donation to support the game and receive Credits which you can redeem for cash for your nation. An extra cash boost can help you build your nation, fight wars, and accomplish your other goals. Click here for more details
System Activity
03/03 12:05 am

You've received a $650,000 bonus for logging in today! Logging in every day consecutively earns you extra money, if you check on your nation tomorrow you'll earn $700,000! While your nation is less than 60 days old, you can earn up to $1,000,000 per day!

03/02 04:00 pm Your daily military purchase limits have been reset. You can now train and build additional military units.
03/02 02:00 am Are you enjoying Politics & War? Please consider making a donation to support the game and receive Credits which you can redeem for cash for your nation. An extra cash boost can help you build your nation, fight wars, and accomplish your other goals. Click here for more details
03/02 12:03 am

You've received a $600,000 bonus for logging in today! Logging in every day consecutively earns you extra money, if you check on your nation tomorrow you'll earn $650,000! While your nation is less than 60 days old, you can earn up to $1,000,000 per day!

03/01 04:00 pm Your daily military purchase limits were not reset because you have changed your military reset time within the past 24 hours. Regular resets will occur at your newly selected time beginning the next cycle.
03/01 02:58 am You have updated your Daily Update Timezone. Your next Daily Update will be skipped. Regular resets will occur at your newly selected time beginning the next cycle.
03/01 02:00 am Are you enjoying Politics & War? Please consider making a donation to support the game and receive Credits which you can redeem for cash for your nation. An extra cash boost can help you build your nation, fight wars, and accomplish your other goals. Click here for more details
Trade Activity

There is no trade activity to display.

War Activity

There is no war activity to display.

Bank Activity

There is no bank activity to display.

Espionage Activity

There is no espionage activity to display.

Embargo Activity

There is no embargo activity to display.

OBL Activity

There is no Orbis Baseball League activity to display.

 

 

 

see?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


1 minute ago, oofy said:
Recent Activity
03/03 12:05 am

You've received a $650,000 bonus for logging in today! Logging in every day consecutively earns you extra money, if you check on your nation tomorrow you'll earn $700,000! While your nation is less than 60 days old, you can earn up to $1,000,000 per day!

03/02 04:00 pm Your daily military purchase limits have been reset. You can now train and build additional military units.
03/02 02:00 am Are you enjoying Politics & War? Please consider making a donation to support the game and receive Credits which you can redeem for cash for your nation. An extra cash boost can help you build your nation, fight wars, and accomplish your other goals. Click here for more details
03/02 12:03 am

You've received a $600,000 bonus for logging in today! Logging in every day consecutively earns you extra money, if you check on your nation tomorrow you'll earn $650,000! While your nation is less than 60 days old, you can earn up to $1,000,000 per day!

03/01 04:00 pm Your daily military purchase limits were not reset because you have changed your military reset time within the past 24 hours. Regular resets will occur at your newly selected time beginning the next cycle.
03/01 02:58 am You have updated your Daily Update Timezone. Your next Daily Update will be skipped. Regular resets will occur at your newly selected time beginning the next cycle.
03/01 02:00 am Are you enjoying Politics & War? Please consider making a donation to support the game and receive Credits which you can redeem for cash for your nation. An extra cash boost can help you build your nation, fight wars, and accomplish your other goals. Click here for more details
System Activity
03/03 12:05 am

You've received a $650,000 bonus for logging in today! Logging in every day consecutively earns you extra money, if you check on your nation tomorrow you'll earn $700,000! While your nation is less than 60 days old, you can earn up to $1,000,000 per day!

03/02 04:00 pm Your daily military purchase limits have been reset. You can now train and build additional military units.
03/02 02:00 am Are you enjoying Politics & War? Please consider making a donation to support the game and receive Credits which you can redeem for cash for your nation. An extra cash boost can help you build your nation, fight wars, and accomplish your other goals. Click here for more details
03/02 12:03 am

You've received a $600,000 bonus for logging in today! Logging in every day consecutively earns you extra money, if you check on your nation tomorrow you'll earn $650,000! While your nation is less than 60 days old, you can earn up to $1,000,000 per day!

03/01 04:00 pm Your daily military purchase limits were not reset because you have changed your military reset time within the past 24 hours. Regular resets will occur at your newly selected time beginning the next cycle.
03/01 02:58 am You have updated your Daily Update Timezone. Your next Daily Update will be skipped. Regular resets will occur at your newly selected time beginning the next cycle.
03/01 02:00 am Are you enjoying Politics & War? Please consider making a donation to support the game and receive Credits which you can redeem for cash for your nation. An extra cash boost can help you build your nation, fight wars, and accomplish your other goals. Click here for more details
Trade Activity

There is no trade activity to display.

War Activity

There is no war activity to display.

Bank Activity

There is no bank activity to display.

Espionage Activity

There is no espionage activity to display.

Embargo Activity

There is no embargo activity to display.

OBL Activity

There is no Orbis Baseball League activity to display.

 

 

 

see?

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=261290&display=bank

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Yep I deleted my previous nation to joined this again cause my previous one suffer to much damage from that war and I was tired of managing that whole entire disaster again 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


45 minutes ago, oofy said:

Yep I deleted my previous nation to joined this again cause my previous one suffer to much damage from that war and I was tired of managing that whole entire disaster again 

And I was tired of my previous one and wanted a fresh start I thought you’ll reject me if I left and rejoined again

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...